Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-12-2005, 06:58 AM
Top Dog

Default OMG Nora is such a brat

We rearranged our living room and have our loveseat kiddie-cornered or is it (kitty-cornered?????) I was looking for the clicker (remote for TV) and looked behind the loveseat and I noticed... now, no lie... every one of Nora's favorite toys was lined up in a row behind there, along with Sadie's golf ball!!! I couldn't believe it. I was like you little brat. I saw her going behind there but didn't think anything of it. Can you believe it. LMAO

She had her squeaky dog, porcupine, rubber ball (that I had just purchased), stuffed green sqeaky oversized bone and tennisball. Geeeesh, I have alot of balls in this house LOL. Anyway, they were literally lined up in a row. She truely is amazing on how she thinks!
Old 07-12-2005, 08:06 AM
Puppy Dog

Ohh, so cute!! What breed is she? You should post a pic!!
Old 07-12-2005, 08:25 AM
Love my pets

I bet she even knows them by name. I could tell my lab which toy to get, and she'd bring it back.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Top Dog

Sandstone, Nora is a West Highland White Terrier and Sadie is a Cocker Spaniel. She is always and forever stealing Sadie's toys. And by the way Sadie, she just practically gives them to her. No fuss at all. And Nora will even taunt Sadie by holding a toy in her mouth while running throughout the house and each lap holding it up to Sadie. That's terriers for ya! She's a hoot though and both Sadie and Nora get along extremely well in the long run.

LOL Barb, I bet you she does. Like I said she kept going in the back of the loveseat to 'check' to make sure she wasn't missing anyone. She has one squeaky toy that's shaped like an atom (that's all I can think of) and its lost its sqeaker, but if you have it in a different room and squeeze it, Nora will hear the 'air', wake up from a sound sleep and come running.