Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 07-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Felurian

Lea, the Innova was an easy choice for me. I read the label. It was easy to read - no chemicals, nothing like BHT or BHA . . . human grade ingredients, and none of the ingredients were disguised behind complicated, misleading names. It helped that I knew certain red flags to look for from all the human nutritional research I did when I was bodybuilding (like all those different names for sugar ) When the EVO formula came out, the ingredient list was even better for building and maintaining healthy muscle tissue and sound organs. I also liked their company ethics and the fact that the company was willing to answer my questions by e-mail quickly and in plain English with no double-talk.

Then I found the Great Dane Lady's site and actually learned something about canine nutrition, lol, and was pleased to find out that my educated instincts had been correct. THEN I met Mordy, and learned even MORE!

I'd much rather you do some looking on your own, study at Mordy's site and check into Linda Arndt's site (www.greatdanelady.com) and learn how to make your own educated choices rather than just take someone's word for things. You'll be able to make good judgements on which claims are real and which are bogus. That way you're never at the mercy of advertising.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Quigleyfied

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
the facts, man
heehee! excellent choice!

as renee mentioned already, you can click on the link to the "dog food project" in my signature and start reading. feel free to contact me with any questions you have.
- Product Research

I've been frosted!
Old 07-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Top Dog

I read it. good stuff. It is in my runnings of what to feed him for good.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
Lea, the Innova was an easy choice for me. I read the label. It was easy to read - no chemicals, nothing like BHT or BHA . . . human grade ingredients, and none of the ingredients were disguised behind complicated, misleading names. It helped that I knew certain red flags to look for from all the human nutritional research I did when I was bodybuilding (like all those different names for sugar ) When the EVO formula came out, the ingredient list was even better for building and maintaining healthy muscle tissue and sound organs. I also liked their company ethics and the fact that the company was willing to answer my questions by e-mail quickly and in plain English with no double-talk.

Then I found the Great Dane Lady's site and actually learned something about canine nutrition, lol, and was pleased to find out that my educated instincts had been correct. THEN I met Mordy, and learned even MORE!

I'd much rather you do some looking on your own, study at Mordy's site and check into Linda Arndt's site (www.greatdanelady.com) and learn how to make your own educated choices rather than just take someone's word for things. You'll be able to make good judgements on which claims are real and which are bogus. That way you're never at the mercy of advertising.
so it was pretty natural. ok good thats what im looking for. thanks
Old 07-14-2005, 08:54 AM
Top Dog

Yes, it's the only food that I've found that gives a very plain and simple list of ingredients - chicken, chicken fat, cottage cheese etc... No conservatives whatsoever, none of those names you have no clue what they mean. Honestly, when I found the first bag, I looked for a long time for the ingredient description because that list was too simple, but that was it.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Active Pup

http://petterritory.com/index.php?cP...a&filter_id=91
Old 07-14-2005, 09:07 AM
Top Dog

I'm not too fond of ads, but it's awesome to see an online store sell it.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:36 AM
Felurian

Interesting. You carry some good quality foods, but you also carry Iams/Eukanuba.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian