Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-27-2008, 08:16 PM
My dog tickles my soul

Default Morgan went to Mutt Strut

Sadly, though, we didn't get to go with him. My husband and I are in Texas visiting my mom, and Morgan stayed back in Indy. He's staying with a coworker of mine that runs a dog-sitting service, and she's awesome.

Anyways, he got to participate with my company's Mutt Strut team today. Mutt Strut is basically a HUGE fundraiser that the Humane Society does every year with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. It's really a cool thing. If you want to know more, here's the website about it: http://indyhumane.org/muttstrut2008/

So yeah, I am really jealous. I wish we could have been there with him.

BUT the GOOD NEWS is that there WILL be pictures! I made my coworker friends promise me that they would take pictures of Morgan at the track for us.

The bad news... I don't have the photos yet. Please don't be upset with me, though, I am still waiting for them myself!!! I'll be sure to pose as soon as I get them.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Lord Cynical

Sounds like fun! I'm anxiously awaiting photos - when will your friend ge thtem to you?

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 04-27-2008, 08:26 PM
My dog tickles my soul

Sizzle,

I am not entirely sure when I'll be getting the pictures... I am hoping that they will at least email me a couple photos tonight. I might have to wait as long as tomorrow, though. My coworker that is going to be taking photos is a very good hobby photographer, so he will probably be taking a lot of time to edit whatever photos he takes.

Hopefully, they will AT LEAST send a few teaser photos tonight, even if I don't get the whole set until later.

*waiting (not so) patiently...*