Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue5290
ok first....please don't say babygurl, I'd much prefer if you'd use something like babyblue or bb or something, just not baby or babygurl. thanks

I'm giving you 'angry' faces, because I'm mad....you were being rude and I'm allowed to be angry once in a while
i wasnt gonna go back to see what ur name was ok im mad
Old 07-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Top Dog

Yes we've talked about Peanut, but a line is being crossed. Youre sounding childish right about now. Noone came to pick a fight, but you decided to give members a hard time and to be rude.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
i wasnt gonna go back to see what ur name was ok im mad
I was just asking, respectfully, that in the future you call me by either babyblue or bb for short please!
Old 07-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Top Dog

omg..im not being rude i want to drop this but ...actually im just leaving and never going on this again..seriously
bye,,,,im actually sorry that i made this huge fight happen, but im not staying here if ths is going to make me cry. i love my dog, and i have been on here since i got him, i had a bond with some people here, but i just want to never come back so bye.
poe says bye too-im not being sarcastic
Old 07-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Top Dog

Bye bye Poe!
Old 07-10-2005, 02:58 PM
stirder

how did the original question turn into this??? of course everyone thinks their dog is the smartest. and no just because tests show that on average the border collie is the smarest breed in general doesnt mean the tests are entirely accurate. to be totally accurate youd have to test every individual do in the world. thats why its called statistical average. according to the test, the border collie in general is the smartest breed. is it possible every dog owned by a member of this board is as smart as the smartest dog tested??? sure, anythings possible. I havnt been here very long but it seems like there are quite a few members here with extremely thin skin, and they are the ones that turn everything into a fight. grow up people. if you dont like a topic dont respond to it.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
i said sorry gosh..r u picking a fight. i did not act mean to you and know you are to me .,.this is ridiculous. renee said it didnt make sense what i was saying and she compared to something some stupid would say.
im not arguing anymore, we cant talk about it rationally can we
. You have to give me your angry smilies ,
Lea, I didn't say what YOU said wasn't making sense, I was pointing out the flaws in the studies and how the people who initiate them work from flawed premises and with incomplete data. I'd like to think that you're someone who doesn't just take things at face value, but look to see how accurate or truthful the information you're being given really is.

Benjamin Disraeli once noted that "there are three kinds of lies; lies, damned lies and statistics." Always look for your own proof, starting with the examining exactly how someone has arrived at their answer. If you learn to do that, you'll be a person who is very hard to fool or manipulate!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirder
how did the original question turn into this??? of course everyone thinks their dog is the smartest. and no just because tests show that on average the border collie is the smarest breed in general doesnt mean the tests are entirely accurate. to be totally accurate youd have to test every individual do in the world. thats why its called statistical average. according to the test, the border collie in general is the smartest breed. is it possible every dog owned by a member of this board is as smart as the smartest dog tested??? sure, anythings possible. I havnt been here very long but it seems like there are quite a few members here with extremely thin skin, and they are the ones that turn everything into a fight. grow up people. if you dont like a topic dont respond to it.
THANKU STRIDER THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY I N THE BEGINNING,,, DONT LIKE IT DONT RESPOND. JUST BECAUSE "BABYBLUE" AND NEDIM R MEAN DOESNT MEAN ishould leave(oops caps)
Old 07-10-2005, 03:06 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
THANKU STRIDER THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY I N THE BEGINNING,,, DONT LIKE IT DONT RESPOND. JUST BECAUSE "BABYBLUE" AND NEDIM R MEAN DOESNT MEAN ishould leave(oops caps)
YOUR REALLY MAKING ME MAD! but I gues that's your right. And FYI I try not to start fights and try to stay out of them, but how am I not suppose to get mad at what you said?!
Old 07-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Top Dog

umm lets see..take it how it is...it was a friendly question at first not an insult
can we just not do this anymore