Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Top Dog

there are many different answers. you could haave said dalmation, chihuahua, or no i think there isnt any(in a nice way), not making me feel stupid by saying its like im saying lets compare blondes to brunettes...it was just for fun
but yes you were nice about it at first , i was just defensive on how renee made her point.sry
Old 07-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddylovesdogs
To answer your question, I agree with BabyBlue and Renee.

And why are you being so rude?? They're just answering your question!!
i am not being rude. you dont know how i am reding it. im dicouraged cuz renee had to make that remark
no touchy

I don't think Renee was being rude at all - she was simply giving her opinion. In my opinion, it doesn't depend on only the breed, it also depends on the individual dog. Everyone is different in many ways, including intelligence.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
there are many different answers. you could haave said dalmation, chihuahua, or no i think there isnt any(in a nice way), not making me feel stupid by saying its like im saying lets compare blondes to brunettes...it was just for fun
but yes you were nice about it at first , i was just defensive on how renee made her point.sry
She was just using an example....she in no way made it rude!!
Old 07-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
i am not being rude. you dont know how i am reding it. im dicouraged cuz renee had to make that remark
You were being very rude to me!
Old 07-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Top Dog

ok gaddylovesdog, remember when you were talking to jason, and everyonewas getting on you about you were kinda being rude to jason, and he shouldnt have to answer things out loud(ur dog checklist), and you got all defensive. that is how i feel. u should understand
Old 07-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Top Dog

well to me she did. gaddyloves dogs why r u saying renee wasnt bbeing rude. you also misunderstood strider when he made that comment about JR's holding a tennis ball when it was only a joke. You were acting rude to him
Top Dog

wow,wow, wow.....I cant believe what I just read. Lea, did you want people to answer the question, or did you want everyone to nod their heads and say "wow, I totally agree"? I dont see how anyone but you has been rude. Babyblue, renee and the others posted answers to your question.
no touchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
ok gaddylovesdog, remember when you were talking to jason, and everyonewas getting on you about you were kinda being rude to jason, and he shouldnt have to answer things out loud(ur dog checklist), and you got all defensive. that is how i feel. u should understand
Nobody was trying to jump on you, they were just giving their opinions. I've seen this same question asked before and it tends to be a touchy subject. Not everyone is nice when they give their opinion, there are many people that will just flat out call a breed stupid, causing a big debate.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
i said sorry gosh..r u picking a fight. i did not act mean to you and know you are to me .,.this is ridiculous. renee said it didnt make sense what i was saying and she compared to something some stupid would say.
im not arguing anymore, we cant talk about it rationally can we. You have to give me your angry smilies ,