Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 07-10-2005, 11:34 AM
stirder

I dont know any breeders in denmark, but I do know there are quite a few. here is a link to a kennel in belgium, this is where I got my male. you could have one shipped to you, or he will be happy to help you find a breeder closer to you, or even find a dog for you if you tell him what you want. his name is Rinus, to contact him click on "email", to see my dog click on "happy customers" we are the 4th customer down. to see his breeding stock click on "our dogs" and then click the dogs names. http://users.pandora.be/daelenberghutte/index2.htm
and keep in mind, the dogs are posing in those pictures. they dont normally have that stance of one leg behind the other. he had to place them in that pose, called a stack.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
but actually i was giving the right info i said a golden would be good , fran said but they like everyone. i said yea but shes not really looking for a guard dog, just a dog for intruder. so i think i gave correct information. Also yes malamutes will stand up for you, he doesnt really care if it does or doesnt though
just never mind though, whatever
LEA there's no need to get upset, I wasn't attacking you. I was just telling you why people would correct you, and anyone else they thought was giving information that may be wrong or confusing. And being wrong isn't a bad thing anyways it's the only way to learn, not saying you were I'm just saying.

I was just saying that malamutes stand up for the people they love, just as a side note for him if he was going to look into one.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue5290
LEA there's no need to get upset, I wasn't attacking you. I was just telling you why people would correct you, and anyone else they thought was giving information that may be wrong or confusing. And being wrong isn't a bad thing anyways it's the only way to learn, not saying you were I'm just saying.

I was just saying that malamutes stand up for the people they love, just as a side note for him if he was going to look into one.
babyblue no upset here, thats why i put the smiley i know its hard to tell on computers
Old 07-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
babyblue no upset here, thats why i put the smiley i know its hard to tell on computers
ok..good ....like you said it's hard to tell on the computers
Old 07-10-2005, 11:50 AM
stirder

Im still of the opinion that a gsd best meets your criteria.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Puppy Dog

Wow, that sounds awesome stirder! Guess that will be the place to buy it if I choose a German Shepherd. Is it European shepherds or American?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:02 PM
user not active

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirder
Im still of the opinion that a gsd best meets your criteria.
I agree. A good GSD would be the best choice.

Also, Say "NO" to buying american bred GSD's.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Puppy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriondw
Also, Say "NO" to buying american bred GSD's.
Why is that?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:06 PM
stirder

deffinetly not an american bloodline. they cant hold their own butts off the ground, how would they carry a backpack??? besides hes in denmark so hes a lot more likely to get a german or czech bloodline dog. Id go with german working lines, german showlines, then czech in that order.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Top Dog

I have a friend in New Hampshire who is big into photography and hiking. She has a back pack for her Golden to carry her equipment/water etc. Always off leash , always with her. Her friend and companion. Yes, they would warn of intruders ,. But then, I'm partial. Second choice would be GS.