Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-19-2008, 09:09 AM
Big Dog

Default Getting Free Photo Book For Bo, very cool offer (I thought0

As some of you know Bo has Cushing's and because of his advance age (16) there isn't much they can do. Someone wrote me about making sure to take lot's of pic's (you would laugh if you could see how many pictures we have of Bo, it's almost embarrassing) and I wanted to let you know about a very cool offer. I have a dogster.com page and Shutterfly is offering members (although the code is on this page so I don't think you really need to join...http://www.dogster.com/shutterfly/) a free (shipping charges apply) photo book which is normally $29. You can pick the theme (dog, obviously) and the layout and design your own album. I spent the last couple of days putting together one for Bo. I can't wait to get it. I've never ordered anything from them before but others that have said their stuff is really nice. I just wanted to share this with all my chazhound friends so they can take advantage of this great offer too.
(www.boknowsonline.com)
Old 04-19-2008, 09:42 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

AFter our last nursing home visit i decided i would like to put one together of VIc's pics so we could take it with us. Would make a good conversation starter and mood lifter. THanks for the link! I have been looking at ebooks, but haven't seen what the limit of photos are. ITs a bit confusing. Maybe this one will be easier.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,