Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Fishies!

Buster is pretty much in shape. I hope to do better over the summer stamina wise, but not bad.

Muscle tone, not bad, but he does not have a lot of it. And its hard to see under all his fur. Its almost like a distance husky, you know there is muscle under there, but you can't see it!
Old 04-19-2008, 11:03 PM
Crazy Dog!

Those two were taken last weekend.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:05 AM
Your Mom

Wally has gotten a little soft over the past year, but mostly because we've had on and off joint issues (both he and I) so I haven't been able to walk him nearly as much as we used to walk. He still has clearly defined muscles, though, but that is just his genetics.

Teeny is a brick . . . house. For her walking wouldn't do much anyway. Without the walking she is constantly racing around like a speeding bullet, and playing hard out in the daycare yard 4+ days a week. Even with the little bit of extra weight right now from being in heat (probably an extra 3 or 4 pounds) she is still ripped. I love my muscle monster

http://chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74551

Oldham's Goddess of War CGC, PSA1, CL1-F "Teeny"
Connors' Baloo CGC, TT "Blue"
Old 04-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Twin 2.0

After 4 days of swimming for an hour at a time, Virgo is rippling.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:05 PM
I'm All Ears

I wish I could show off Beau's muscles but alas, that's a downside of having a long haired dog.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:34 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbecca View Post
AND...Marty kills the thread because everyone will feel their dog looks inferior to the muscle and tone that is Lilbit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamedogs View Post
Come on now, I'm just proud of my dog, Thats all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbecca View Post
Aw, and you should be! She's GORGEOUS! We ALL love Lilbit!

I'm aiming to try and get Ella to look like her one day!
Just wait . . . . Tallulah is on her way

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Twin 2.0

I'd like Virgo to fill out her shoulders a little, any one got any good advice for that? Just keep taking her swimming?

I wish I had been able to get a good shot of this at the time, but the last time we were out with Smkie on the creekwalk, Virgo just vaulted up this 15 foot high bank like it was nothing...you should have SEEN her muscles as she pulled herself up. And that was after being pretty lazy all winter!
Old 04-20-2008, 08:20 PM
Squishy22

Its nice to see everyones little body builders!! Even the dogs with longer hair... you still see muscle under there.

I am glad lil bit is female. It shows that females can be even buffer than the males. More power to the females! Shes awesome, as well as the other females posted.

Ok, so here is Reggy. I took pics of him last night playing with my chihuahua. You can see mostly on his back legs and a little on his shoulders. They're not action shots either, their just of him standing. My little boy is turning into a young man!

Old 04-20-2008, 11:29 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Probably the best and most recent photo I have that shows it. Ignore the fact that she's doing some weird climbing/trying to eat the tree maneuver.

Old 04-21-2008, 04:55 AM
Are you dead yet?

Eve is extremely lean, but she doesn't have huge bulgy muscles nor does she appear to since she's hairy. She's built for speed and has the kind of hard, strong muscles that give her amazing endurance. Petting Eve is kind of like petting a rough coated rock. I love the condition she's in.

Zaphod has a lot less muscle tone than the BCs, but he appears ripped because of his short coat. He'll be a pretty hulky dog when he's fully grown, I think.