Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Dog Spoiler

Shredhead a collie/goldenretriever mix. That dog was awesome.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:46 PM
yuckaduck

Scruffy a mutt shepherd/collie/lab, who knows. She was awesome and I learned how to treat animals and how to love from her. I kinda stole her I guess. I had just gotten my license and she got into the car at my aunts when I was leaving. I told them but they never came to get her and I never returned her. She had a much better life with me anyway, they left her outside on a chain all the time. She had just slipped her collar that day. Good for me! My second dog was Jessie a black lab-wonderful dog I got from the pound. And now we have Yukon a 4 month 3 week old german shepherd.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Top Dog

Java Vyne was my first dog ever on my own, she was a springer/setter mix. Got her from the paper for ten dollars. First day home we realized she had an umbilic hernia but other than that she was the funniest, best dog I ever owned. Boy did she get revenge on you though when she thought you weren't paying enough attention to her...one time she dug through my closet and pulled out my favorite pair of slacks and left a big, steamy, smelly pile of you know what on them. I ended up throwing them away after that. Anyways here is a picture of her...

Old 07-26-2005, 09:04 PM
a.k.a: agilitydobemom

Everyones storys are so sweet

When I was born my mother had a kennel of Doberman Pinschers and I grew up with the breed but was never really that interested in them

SO

The first dog I ever owned was eleven years ago I got her she was a JRT (wirehaired) her name was Bridgete she was so cute and she went every where with me I had her put to sleep two years ago because she couldn't hardly walk anymore

He sends the special ones to us when we are least expecting them
Old 07-26-2005, 10:56 PM
Twin 2.0

Technically we had a black Lab puppy when I was a kid, but it was hyper, untrained and stayed in the backyard all the time because it would knock me and my brother over. (Don't get on me about outside dogs--I was four and my parents had always had outdoor dogs).

My first [i]real[/] dog was a Lab/Doberman or Black and Tan Coonhound mix named Meisha. She died of cancer a few years ago. And now there's the Idiot Wonder, Sawyer, the almost two-year old Australian Shepherd. He's circling my rat cage trying to get them to play through the bars and Rae just keeps trying to bite his nose again. Tabasco's just chilling with her pumpkin seeds.
Old 07-27-2005, 06:18 AM
Don't encourage me..

Well Gustav, is my first ever dog of my very own!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 07-27-2005, 08:28 AM
Top Dog

Well, while i was in my mum's tummy the rest of the family had a husky which they got fro mthe pound. Anyway, my first ever dog was a border collie mix. I've still got him now. And soon i'm getting a German Shepherd pup.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:35 PM
Bernese Mountain Dog!

wow i lost track of this post and the tolls.ill recount and post a late update.lol.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:39 PM
Quigleyfied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppy
hello.

post here what your frist dog ever owned was.

thanks.
a blue great dane. he lived to be over 11 years old, which is well above average for such a large dog.
- Product Research

I've been frosted!
Old 08-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Puppy Dog

mine was a beagle. His name was Fred and i loved him more than anything. but a while after i had him i had allergies really bad and could not keep him. but now i have my chihuahua sweety and have had her for 4 years and love her soo much. she is the greatest!!