Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Felurian

Default For Miakoda

Most of you have seen these before in various forms. I need to get some new ones of her, but the camera is quite slow and Tallulah is NOT, lol. She's growing like a weed mainlining MiracleGro.

I don't know that Tallulah - or any dog, for that matter - will ever have the spectacular lines of Lilbit, but that's who she reminds me of more than any other APBT I've seen in photos or life.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-03-2008, 05:02 PM
swimming upstream

she is gorgeous Renee!
Old 04-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Top Dog

ACK! What a pretty girl!

Her brindle coloring is a lot like Whiskey's (who now lives with his new family in NJ).

You know, I wonder if you would have ever taken her in if us APBT people hadn't come over here and converted you.

And for the record, I would never count out a Fila myself.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Felurian

Quote:
ou know, I wonder if you would have ever taken her in if us APBT people hadn't come over here and converted you.
Oh, having lived with other Terriers - I didn't buy the whole monster/killer dog crap, even though I didn't know a lot about the specific breed of Terriers, so it's highly possible that I would have been suckered in by her just on an individual basis, lol. What I learned from you guys, though, surely made me more aware of the plight she was in. Something else I have learned from you guys is that the APBT temperament differs significantly from most other Terriers in its sheer human-centric focus. Most Terriers are much less dependent on their humans emotionally than APBTs. There is absolutely no "I'll get back to you" attitude, lmao! It's all "oh the food will wait for a sec I can steal a quick snuggle . . . " all at warp speed, of course.

Quote:
And for the record, I would never count out a Fila myself.
That's good. You never know when you might find yourself staring at a Fila puppy wearing a gift tag

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Twin 2.0

ZOMG, Kharma let her up on the *bed* already?! That's a special girl right there!

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 04-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Felurian

Don't get too excited, lol . . . Kharma's totally capable of changing her mind on a whim. Last night SHE refused to lay down and sleep on the bed until after 3 a.m. Tallulah got up, Kharma looked at her, snorted, turned her back, then got up and left. I called Kharma back. She got back up on the bed, gave Tallulah a thoroughly disgusted look, gave me an accusatory one, and melted back off the bed. Then she stood in the doorway and looked back over her shoulder at me all but saying "how could you?"

I got up, followed her down the hall, invited her quietly to the kitchen to sneak a goody all by her lonesome, then coaxed her back to the bedroom.

She still wouldn't get on the bed.

I put on a robe, put on her leash and collar and took her outside.

We came back in, she rubbed her head against me, then stood there with a long face at the foot of the bed.

I picked her up and put her on the bed.

She went limp, then got back down.

She finally gave up and came to bed after 3 a.m. when she realized that neither one of us could sleep

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Love my pets

OK, first Tallulah is stiking her tongue out at the camera in the last pic (cute).

Kharma, mommy loves you and wants you to know you'll always be her number one girl. Tallulah is looking up to you Kharma for guidance and loves you; that's why she wants to snuggle up against you and mommy.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Top Dog

I love her already!! She's sooo cute.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 04-03-2008, 08:56 PM
feel the magic

OMG I LOVE HER.

I swear if Ella wasn't such a dog aggressive ho, and I felt like dealing with crate and rotate, I'd steal her. Well...for at least a visit.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Felurian

She is an absolute beauty, Becca.

She cracked me up tonight. Climbed up on my lap - nothing unusual there - then draped her head and front paws over my shoulder - again, nothing unusual - then hoisted herself up just a bit more so that her head was hanging over and her chest thumped my shoulder and burped. That made her happy.

Then she snuggled her head back into my neck.

Oh. And as of this morning she can get over the dutch doors in my mom's house

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian