Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Corgi bum

Default Chloe puppy update

Hi everyone,

I just thought you all would like to know that I found a really good home for Chloe's puppy. One of the ladies I work with has a 5 month old Pembroke, and I asked her if she would like another and she was elated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will have a wonderful home now. She lives out on a farm and has lot's of animals. He'll be in heaven. I've known her for a long time and know how she treats her animals. This is definitely a happy ending. I'm also thankful that I don't have to keep him....I have enough of a time keeping up with my two.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:48 PM
Love my pets

Glad you hear you found a good home for the puppy. It's a good feeling to know that you can trust the person you are giving a pup to.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Felurian

Sounds like the perfect situation for all of you!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Corgi bum

I got to spend several hours with the puppy last evening before my friend came and got him. He's gotten so big!! He is such a good boy. I can't believe the lady that I sold him to could give him up...he was such a good boy. It's so funny to have spent so much time with these puppies when they were little and then see them again all grown up!! I have such a strong bond to all of these babies. I've had three of them come back to my house months later, and I swear that they can remember our house and us!! It's like they never left.