Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 05-13-2008, 07:22 PM
Let it be

Looking at pictures of me holding those horses 4 years ago I am disgusted at how I was. I need to take a body shot for a reference. I find that frightening.

(not to mention how much of an emo kid I looked like. ;P)

I'm down two lbs which I am not sure if I want or not. I can't make up my mind if I want to loose more weight.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:06 PM
My dog tickles my soul

I'm not sure how much weight (if any) I've lost. Our scale broke, so I have nothing for reference until our new one arrives.

However, although I can't attach any number to my progress, I can say that I HAVE stuck with going to the gym twice a week and my portion control has been MUCH better now that I'm paying attention. I am feeling pretty good about myself, but I don't see really any changes from looking in a mirror.

And... that's it for me.

Good work and good luck, everybody!
Old 05-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I have this boot camp workout video that I did yesterday... it was AMAZINGLY fun. I realized I actually have a few workout videos that I had forgotten about.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 05-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Silence! I ban you!

Things are doing well here. I'm down 3 this week. My wife finally cleared the 100 pound mark. She's lost 102 at this point.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:34 AM
Top Dog

Anyone tried TurboJam??
Old 05-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Active Pup

I am joining weight watchers on Sunday with a dear friend. I did it a few years back and it worked pretty well for me. I lost 75 lbs 5 years ago on a different program and gained 20 back over the past few years. I'd like to drop 20, but I'll take 15 to be a healthy 165 at 5'8". Anything less than that will be impossible for me to maintain. I was down to 150 at one point (for like 5 hours) and it was just too hard to stay there.

I wish everyone luck and will encourage as much as I can. This is a great thread.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:35 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Ok, tonight was weigh in. I'm down another 8, so that puts me just shy of 21 pounds down for our weight loss group. My wife is down 28 in our challenge group, but 102 pounds overall since she started. One more week to go. If all goes well, we should come in 1 and 2 and our daughter is in the running for number 3. Top three losers split something like 700 bucks, so if all three of us are top three, that's a nice chunk of change for our family budget.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
I have this boot camp workout video that I did yesterday... it was AMAZINGLY fun. I realized I actually have a few workout videos that I had forgotten about.
LOL was that the thing I thought was a movie? I wanna try it!
Old 05-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Chihuahua Power!

I ended up gaining about 15lbs over a year ago. I was a busy college student so I didn't really have time to eat well (at least that's my excuse!). I went up 2 pant sizes and was pretty unhappy about my weight.

I've lost 10lbs since last June, and I'm back to my old pant size. The only thing I did was cut out soda completely and start eating healthier. I'd like to lose a couple more pounds, but I figure they should just come off slowly now. I really want to start working out on a regular basis, but I'm so lazy about it. I'll go for like 3 days in a row, and then completely stop.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 05-17-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm All Ears

Started an 'official' diet a few days ago! (I started eating healthier about 3 weeks ago) I'm down 9 lbs so far since the doctor's visit 3 weeks ago. Should have more once my PCOS treatment starts... I start on Sunday, so.... *good vibes*