Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-30-2008, 08:59 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Default Bamm's new collar

My camera isn't the greatest so even these pics don't do this collar justice. Bamm wanted to share with you his new collar though.

Old 03-30-2008, 08:59 AM

And here's one more pic so you can see where he's at weight wise... he's definitely been gaining some of the weight he needed and is starting to look really good

Old 03-30-2008, 09:04 AM
Felurian

He's looking GREAT, Amber . . . . gorgeous hunk of dog you've got there. And he's looking more and more like there's an Akita in the mix I really like Bamm's looks. He's everything you want to see in a dog.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-30-2008, 09:12 AM

I actually had two guys come up to me the other day asking if he was part Akita... hahaha... I'll be honest... I seriously think there has to be at least a LITTLE bit of Akita in him somewhere.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:13 AM
feel the magic

I've NEVER seen pics of Bamm before besides your sig pic, and I must say, he's a GORGEOUS dog!!! I would have never guessed he had akita in him, but that's just my own inability to identify breeds, but now that Renee mentions it, his coloring is that of an Akita.

He's beautiful!
And, holy wow! That collar is GORGEOUS!
Is that a ribbon???
It's got like a mosaic effect. LOVE IT!
Old 03-30-2008, 09:14 AM
koda bear

I love his collar Green is my favorite color. what kind of dog is bamm He is stunning if I had to guess i would say border collie/husky.?
Old 03-30-2008, 09:15 AM
koda bear

Oh I see from above akita I can start to see that know I never would have guessed right either. sighs.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:19 AM

Yup, I think the lady said it's a ribbon. It's raised though so it's a bumpy mosaic feeling type of ribbon. The collar looks a lot greener in person and the interior is a green velvet. I was kinda keeping my eye out for a nice martingale and about died when I saw this one. We walked away and went to grab lunch and I thought about it for a bit. But then Nolu wanted to go back there to purchase this harness she found for Middie and well... I caved. Nolu was like, "Amber are you going to still love it in 30-40 years?" and I was like, "I definitely think so."

He's slowly shaping up to be an amazing dog. He needs a lot more work of course, but I've seen a lot of change in him in just the short time that I've had him.

If anyone is curious where I got the collar. They gave me their website. I don't know if you can actually order online. You might have to call in and order, but I'm not sure. The website is
http://wiggleswagswhiskers.com/index.htm

If you click on collars and then click on elite it'll take you to the collars I had to choose from. His is 1.5"" wide.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisco16 View Post
I love his collar Green is my favorite color. what kind of dog is bamm He is stunning if I had to guess i would say border collie/husky.?
Actually Sisco, we don't know if he has any Akita in him. I honestly think he has a little though.

His dad was purebred border collie and his mom was sheltie/lab. I think his mom might have had a little akita in her though... but who knows.

Don't tell him he's a mix though. He thinks he's pure border collie
Old 03-30-2008, 09:22 AM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
I actually had two guys come up to me the other day asking if he was part Akita... hahaha... I'll be honest... I seriously think there has to be at least a LITTLE bit of Akita in him somewhere.
Having had a GSD/Akita mix for years before Bimmer it's probably a little easier for me to spot. It's not just the coloration and the coat density, there's something in the way he holds himself and in the set of his eyes too.

And then there's that GORGEOUS tail When some Akita gets thrown into a mix of dogs, you get some really striking characteristics.

When there's been an oops breeding, you never know how many or what kind of sires there might be . . . One dog may have sired some of the pups, another dog others. You just never know. You have to look at each pup individually.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian