Ozzy and his toys (PICS)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Finally! I was able to "borrow" my mothers camera for the afternoon. :D So I could get some pictures of Ozzy of course!

He looks coy for some reason. I can't imagine why. This is after we came back inside.

Before we went out I tried getting a few shots of him. It didn't work obviously, but this one was cute.

For some reason this one reminded me of Bamm. Dunno why. You can see(sort of) the rolled leather collar I got him, and the shiny flashy tag that drove him crazy for a few weeks.

*MORE*

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I can haz chuckit ball plz???

PLZ throw chuckit ball now. PLZ???

We busted out the frisbee, even though there is a TON of mud in the backyard, I figured he was already dirty and in need of ANOTHER bath, so why not??

MOAR FRIZBEEE PLZ!!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
NO WAI. I gotz firzbee, u can no haz.

He is waaay far away in this one, but you can still see him. If I was a little faster on the camera, or had someone to take pictures for me, Id have some spectacular catches to show you, because he can jump like a kangaroo.

Another catch of the frisbee. He has fun trying to catch them in mid air. We're just using a cheap 99cent one from Petsmart. He has already put uber amounts of holes in it.

Okay, I no playz wif you no moars. I haz frizbee, and you no haz, and I no givin itz up.

Done!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! He's ADORABLE!!!
I'd give him ALL the chuck-it balls he wanted!!! LOVE his coloring AND his ears!

How can he not get away with anything and everything????
What a sweetface!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Lol! He does, believe me! Even my mother (who daily claims she hates him and all dogs, feeds him off her plate when she thinks I'm not looking) lets him get away with murder practically.

He sometimes has Walker ears, sometimes he has Ella ears, and sometimes he has no ears! lol :D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I like the "another catch". You must send him here for photographing NOW. Thxs. ;)

OT: Did you lose some trees last Saturday?

greta pics and what a handsome boy! the 2nd to last pic of last set(i think) is awesome!!!! the one with him in air next to tree...great shot:)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
He is soooooooooooo cute! I love his face and ears. Such a cutie. What mix is he?

Members online

No members online now.