Meg wants to be a show hunter...

BostonBanker

Clearly my dog spends too much time hanging around the hunters at the barn. I'm taking a jumping skills class (supposed to be based on Susan Salo's method), and took photos this week to compare jumping styles. I had someone take a few of Meg for me, and this is what I got:

:lol-sign: Could my dog be any weirder? I'll have to post the rest of the photos (and she's jumping more like a dog in those) later, as we have a different agility class tonight and I need to get going. I couldn't resist with that one, though

cinnamon

She's a natural :) Eyes focused on the landing, legs tucked under her, and she's clearing the jump. Now if she was only a horse....:)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That's hilarious...now strap a monkey to her back and you're on Letterman!

At least your dog isn't jumping like Pepe LePew...

BostonBanker

And her eyes make her look scared, lol
That would be my bad editing skills;). The eyes were red and I tried to fix them!

Ohh now you need to send that in to George Morris!
"While this is a very athletic dog, the owner should have made sure she was dressed up for the party. The dog's toes have not been polished, her coat is rough, and regular readers know that I disappove of the current trend for "bling" on the collars." LOL I used to pour over those critiques.

BB, I'll bet a lot that she doesn't bring down bars.
You are the second person to say that to me in the last couple days, and I've been knocking wood so much my knuckles hurt. But no, she's not a dog that I ever have to worry about the jumps.

Practice/gossip time ran long tonight (when doesn't it when you get a bunch of dog people together?), so the other pics are waiting for tomorrow. They aren't as fun as that one anyway.

Dekka

Just try me..
OMG Boston you nailed the GM comments lol!! I used to pour over them in Practical Horseman too. (and I never was a hunter)

adojrts

OMG Boston you nailed the GM comments lol!! I used to pour over them in Practical Horseman too. (and I never was a hunter)
Oh DUH to me!!!!!!!!! Missed that, went right over my head. Use to read PH as well all the time and remember that. Too funny BB. Agree with Dekka, you nailed it.
Now you really should send it to him, of course with the critique. If I was him, I would find it a riot.

Members online

No members online now.