Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-13-2008, 09:18 PM
BusterLove

Default ahh, food *vent* where's mine gone?

so I'm annoyed.

I just went out to give the dog breakfast and where's all my kibble?!

I bought Buster a 400g trial pack of orijen at $11 ($5 + postage), which he loves. So I spent another $40 ordering hima decent sized pack.

A few days ago, I spent $12 for a bag of pretty crappy quality kibble for the other 3, I keep taking the pedigree out of the trolley and replacing it with somethign I don't hate so much, so the other three are on optimum atm. I figure it won't kill them, they don't eat heaps of kibble as is anyway.

We had no meat here thismonring so I was going to go down to the shop and spend another $12 so they could eat breakfats and because we were out of catfood. I thought we had some optimum left so I was going to quickly jam a kong with that, some left over orijen and some cat biscuits and cover it with PB to distract Harry while I was gone for 5 minutes and he wouldn't bark about being put in the laundry by himself.

SO I go to get some optimum, none there, thats okay. I'll just give him a bit of Buster's, he's still got a little bit left. Nope, someone has fed them all Buster's orijen and the EVO I had left over.

I'm so pissed, so I've spent roughly $10 on Busters, $24 on the other 3 plus whatever meat they've been eating all week I've payed for and got and now none of Buster's kibble is left. They know its expensive, they know I have to go out of my way to get what I feed Buster, they know I don't want to have to feed him supermarket crap. Why can't they just be bothered to make the 5 minute walk to go down and buy a bag of the other stuff?

I was just going to not mention the $24 I spent on the other dogs, but I think I'm going to ask for it all back, plus the $10 I spent on Buster's food.

Now I'm gonna have to wait another week for my stuff to arrive. I'm just annoyed, plus I don't have a decent job atm. I don't start till next week at the earliest and its a very small shop that doesn't really need me so I'll be lucky if I get 8 hours a week.

*sigh* am I overreacting? I know I have a tendancy to do that.

Old 03-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Bored Now.

No. You need to be reimbursed. Calculate how much was left in the bags and charge them for what you spent on their dogs' food and the $ you spend on Busters since his was already eaten. I'd add a restocking fee, too.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Who woulda thought <3

I would be pissed.... lol

and Ditto ^^ to what Nolu said
Old 03-13-2008, 10:02 PM
BusterLove

lol imagine the looks i'll get when I whip out my camculator and tell them to the cent how much they owe me

Old 03-13-2008, 10:13 PM
Let it be

I'd do it. My neighbors dog got into my house and ate a crazy amount of my kibble. I knocked on their door and gave them the bill. They looked at me like I was crazy. I did get my money back though.