Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-06-2004, 02:32 PM

Default Somedays......hmmmmm........

while I've been lil Mz. chatty on here.........the pups decided to totally destroy my pillows on the glider on the porch. You know..I still cannot believe how much they can remind me of bad little kids sometimes!!! Must be because the heat and humidity are gone..fall like weather is here.. AND THEY ARE ACTIVE AS ALL GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Now..my next question...I brush them everyday.....and they are still shedding brushes full of hair!!!! Is that the norm? I guess it falls out until it starts regrowing for winter??? Seems to me in the past, I brushed Addie daily until about the end of June (she gets quite furry for winter).......this year...it's Aug, and I'm still brushing gobs of hair!
Old 08-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Felurian

Hi, Debi ~

I'm going to guess that Addie's continued shedding has more to do with the stress she's been under this summer than anything else. She's had Hammie yanking her chain, storms and the mysterious thingy going bump-in-the-night, hasn't she? Just keep up with the grooming, and maybe add some old fashioned cod liver oil to her food.