Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-01-2005, 12:14 AM
Felurian

There was a big goose that used to come and visit our two white ducks. We called him Col. Hissyfit. I will never, EVER forget the day I saw him running across the yard chasing those two ducks with his gander dangling down . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-01-2005, 01:07 AM
Rusty but Trusty

That's a great way of phrasing it. Very funny Renee!

Old 07-01-2005, 06:28 AM
Don't encourage me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
There was a big goose that used to come and visit our two white ducks. We called him Col. Hissyfit. I will never, EVER forget the day I saw him running across the yard chasing those two ducks with his gander dangling down . . .
ROFLMAO!! Although it hasn't helped my fear of birds any!!! Now i'll be doubley cautious when I go to my friend Maries, she has Geese!!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 07-01-2005, 06:57 AM
Kelpiefied

The vet's at my animal shelter neuter dogs at seven and eight weeks! I wonder if i should wait till Azlan is six months before i get it done?
Old 07-01-2005, 09:05 AM
Love my pets

I've heard of it being done early, but I personally would wait until 6 months of age. You might want to post this as a separate question to get more replies.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:06 AM
Harley & Abby

'That' happens to Harley when he gets really excited... It's so embarrasing! By the way, Harley's neutered.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Big Dog

Hi all again, I have had a great time reading this Thread. I have not had a good laugh like this in a long time!! As for neutering, a lot of vets now a days do neutering and spaying not by the age but by the weight of the animal. I know that my daughters two male cats were done as soon as they hit 4lbs.
My daughter called one day all upset.. Mom Mom I think my cat has worms!! I asked did you see them in his stool? Oh No Mom he was licking himself and he was licking this worm. I was laughing so hard I could not talk and she was getting so mad!! Honey, I said that is his male part!! Cats have one too!! she said.
Well, I guess we all have to learn the facts of life someday even if it is a 25.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Top Dog

Lol. I never saw a cat's, and I lived with a male for years. He was neutered though... Maybe that gets rid of it for cats?
Old 07-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav
ROFLMAO!! Although it hasn't helped my fear of birds any!!! Now i'll be doubley cautious when I go to my friend Maries, she has Geese!!
Puts a whole new spin on "goosing"

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Top Dog

Omigosh... I've never had so many laughs reading a thread before!!! And you know what our dogs would be thinking if they knew what we were saying about them??? They'd be going: