Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 08-05-2004, 10:23 AM
Active Pup

Default HI>>>MY BOXER SKYLER AND I ARE NEW

My boxers name is SKYLER and hes alittle over 1 year. Hes our house dog and he sleeps in bed with us. When he was a puppy we let him sleep in the middle. Hes bigger now and still thinks he can sleep in the middle, only we have him sleep at the foot of the bed. Its been along time ago since I could bring myself to by another boxer. My husband bought me a boxer years ago for my birthday. MUGSY and I were very close and did everything together. He had liver problems. I went to pick him up to take him to the vet cause I and he died in my arms. "THAT WAS TOUGH". But, here I am over 10 yrs. later and I have SKYLER. Hes house broken...thank god. HEs a very good dog and im so glad & happy to have him. "I LOVE BOXERS".
Old 08-05-2004, 10:35 AM
Show Dog

aww Hey! welcome to the forums! Boxer are so cute!
Old 08-05-2004, 10:43 AM
Felurian

Welcome to Chazhound!

Boxers will keep you laughing. They're so lovable and humorous.

It's hard to lose a dog they way you lost Mugsy. My Bear died in my arms when he was about 14 or 15 - I wasn't sure since he was a pound pup and was an adult when we met. It's heartbreaking, but it's also a comfort to be with them in that last moment.

We're all looking forward to hearing more about Skyler and Mugsy and seeing some photos.
Old 08-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Labrador lover!!!!!

Default hi

hi there MY1BOXER i just wanted to say hi and i hope yoyu enjoy us doggys and we like gossip so exspect tongue's wagging lol no im just joking any way what sort of animals have you got!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Spoiled Rotten Dog

Just to let you know, this site if full of wonderful people with great knowledge about dogs. If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I've got a boxer in my family too. Her name is Harley. She loves to play tag and keep away with my 6 year old nephew. I've also got a boston terrier and a two pit bulls. The boston terrier and one of the pits (Bula) live with me, and Harley and the other pit (Mars) live with my sister. Can't wait to see some pics.
Old 08-05-2004, 03:41 PM
Active Pup

Thank you so much. Your shelties are very pretty dogs. How do you post & reply with the pics. of our dogs? I wouldnt mind doin that with SKYLER.
Old 08-05-2004, 03:50 PM
Active Pup

Renee750il,
Thank you. Yes...boxers will get your funny bone a going. I use to raise & sell them when we lived out in the country. Then I sold out cause we moved to town. Now were back out in the country...LOL...and thats where were staying put. AAAHHH, Sorry to here about your dog. Im sure he died right where he wanted to..."in your comforting arms", just like my mugsy with me. I`ll post some pictures of SKYLER & MUGSY, if I can ever figure out how to do it...LOL
Old 08-05-2004, 03:53 PM
Active Pup

SERENA,
Thank You. Boxers are great dogs. They sure are hyper and keep you on your toes. Never a dull moment...LOL.
Old 08-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Active Pup

Hi Milo,
I just joined today. This is a very nice place, I`m sure I`ll like it. I live on a small farm in Misssouri I love country living and if your going to have alot of animals its good for them to. I have several goats, chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits, cows, cats & kittens. Skyler is a housedog. I did have 3 poms, but I gave the male & female to my daughter inlaw. I kept the older female Mataya.
Old 08-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Active Pup

TL ASHMORE,
Thanks for the info. AAAHHH, You have a boxer to...thats cool. Skyler likes to fetch balls and sometimes he`ll bring it back and sometimes he dont. HE`ll tease us with the ball...LOL. He sometimes sits & shakes...but most of he gets in to alot of stuff and thats what he does best...LOL Boston terriers are cute. Are pit-bulls naturally mean Or is it just the way people raise them?