Cuddle Buddies

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
This morning Ilsa yacked on a couch cushion (LOVELY, eh?) so it's been cleaned and Febreze'd, but it's still airing out (and still smells like puke unfortunately). I'm wondering if it was a commentary on how I need a new couch...

Anyway, the dogs have been hogging the remaining 2/3 of the couch but still trying to stay out of each others' "bubbles". I think they got sick of being polite to each other...

"Hey, don't tell ANYONE about this, eh?"

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Yeah - I'm still trying to deodorize the couch... to no avail. If it still stinks, I don't know what I'm going to do - the couch has steadily lost sections (two so far) but it's on the last three sections, and if I have to throw away this section - I'll have no couch!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
HA... I can't afford a couch! I'm planning on getting a new couch when I graduate, but that's not for another semester. I'm really trying to avoid moving across the state with a big ole' couch!

There's a big couch for sale for $100 in town (found it on craigslist, but I don't have anything to haul it with, and I really am only going to be here for another five months.

I wonder if I could go without a couch for 5 months...hmmmm...

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
try making a spray with water and baking soda... thats the only thing I could think of to get rid of the smell.

Bofinger

There is a great product, Nature's Miracle (it truly is), which will clean and get rid of the puke smell. I buy the stuff, by the gallon, at Pet Smart. It's not cheap but it is by far the best product around. I always make sure I have some in the house.

milos_mommy

That picture is so cuteeee!

no idea on getting the smell out, besides what the others said. Try vinegar, but then the couch is going to smell like vinegar...

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Oh I've been a loyal follower of Nature's Miracle for years... but even that hasn't helped.

My whole house smells of vomit, guys! I'm going CRAZYYYYY....

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
I don't know what to tell you. More Natures Miracle maybe. I keep telling you we need to buy stock. This is why.

RD

Are you dead yet?
OMG that had to be some smelly puke! Usually I'm able to get puke smells to go away within a few hours on soft surfaces, almost immediately on carpet. o_O Maybe because I have smaller dogs.

Toller_08

The pictures are adorable!

No idea how to get the smell out though. Fortunately in all of the years we've had dogs, none of them have yet to puke on the furniture. I hope you're able to find something soon!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
great pictures!! As for the smell....ummm....fry some fish in the house...bet you won't notice the puke smell! LOL--no need to thank me! :)

HA... I can't afford a couch! I'm planning on getting a new couch when I graduate, but that's not for another semester. I'm really trying to avoid moving across the state with a big ole' couch!

There's a big couch for sale for $100 in town (found it on craigslist, but I don't have anything to haul it with, and I really am only going to be here for another five months.

I wonder if I could go without a couch for 5 months...hmmmm...
Beanbags are your living room's best friend at times like this :D

Oh, and feed Ronin a couple of hard boiled eggs. The fart smell with totally cover the puke smell . . . .

Like Bax said, no need to thank me ;)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Wow. Those collars a beautiful. And expensive. Wish I had the money to get a couple though. I know a couple who would love that Celtic one for their pup.

Members online

No members online now.