Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 07-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Island dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayzhond
Okay, I just had to get in on this debate because it's being debated at my KeesTalk forum where everyone *IS* giving the proof. So, I'll share it with you.
Actually, if you'd read that links that we posted for her you'd see that we have given her proof before. I don't see a point in telling her over and over again. She'll either come to realize it on her own or she won't. The information is out there. Especially at Mordy's site. www.mordanna.com/dogfood
Old 07-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Felurian

This is a subject that not only have we been over with BagelDog, she actually opened her mind and looked at the evidence on the previous iteration and apologized for acting like a brat - that's why the impatience this time [shrugs].

Thanks for adding another stack of evidence from another source

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-09-2005, 05:48 PM
Puppy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje
Actually, if you'd read that links that we posted for her you'd see that we have given her proof before. I don't see a point in telling her over and over again. She'll either come to realize it on her own or she won't. The information is out there. Especially at Mordy's site. www.mordanna.com/dogfood
Actually, I probably didn't read far enough. This is a pretty long thread and Mordy's site is a wonderful site! Very informative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
This is a subject that not only have we been over with BagelDog, she actually opened her mind and looked at the evidence on the previous iteration and apologized for acting like a brat - that's why the impatience this time [shrugs].

Thanks for adding another stack of evidence from another source
She is only 15 thus the brat-like behavior.

As for giving more information, no porblem! I was more than willing to add to the pile of why certain food was junk food.