Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-24-2005, 09:13 PM
Top Dog

Bubba,
Isn't fun to watch them twitch their feet when you tickle them. I do it then hurry up and sit back as to not make myself look suspicious. The first couple of times Bear will just twitch his feet then he gets wise and he'll sit up and just stare at me. I just keep watching the TV and act all innocent.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:25 PM
Taco Dog

I like, no LOVE, the way Oreo's breath smells. I don't know, I just love cat breath. I thought I was weird until you fessed up to it Eli. Me and a few other girls at work absolutely love puppy breath.
What weird things do I do with my pets? I nuzzle Oreo's nose when I hold her like a baby. Roxy Mae HAS to lick my hand every night until she falls asleep. With Spud, I pick him up and he ever so gently licks my nose. Hmm, with Precious, I like to pick her up from behind and softly swing her bottom legs side to side until she gets sleepy. <<I know that sounds funny, but she likes it.

"A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast." Proverbs 12:10

http://www.petfinder.com
Old 06-24-2005, 09:26 PM
Top Dog

LOL! I do the tickle thing in their sleep, too! He usually kicks his foot out like a horse. After a few of these, he'll lift his head up and just glare at me while I'm <<whistle whistle whistle>> Who, me? Would I do something like that???? Lol...

I also do the treat in the mouth thing... and he is EVER so GENTLE!
Old 06-24-2005, 09:36 PM
Top Dog

Oh what would we do without our fuzzies !!!!!!! Bless their BIG hearts !!!
Old 06-24-2005, 10:42 PM
no touchy

A lot of people think my dogs smell, but generally I actually like their smell, LOL! I actually like laying there with my nose right by their fur. And omigosh, I cannot tell you how many times I kiss them a day. I'll be doing something and suddenly just lean down and kiss them on the head. Nobody else in my family kisses them, it's very rarely that anyone else does. I hug and kiss them all day long.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 06-25-2005, 12:34 AM
Big German Shepherd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish
I like to put a dog cookie halfway in my mouth and let Bear take it out. He does it ever so gentley.

I also like to tickle his feet when he is sleeping.
Haha, me too!

I always tickle Rocky's feet when he's asleep!
Old 06-25-2005, 05:59 AM
Wolfpack

Speaking about tickle.I tickle Amira's feet when I'm next to her (but not all the time) and at first she kicks her legs like a horse, then she looks at me and I pretend that I didn't do anything...and then I tickle her again and then she starts growling and barking Then I kiss her and settle her down.When she was younger she'd have much more patience and just stared at me when I tickled her...but now..she's an old lady.She can't put up with my crazyness anymore .
What else...When we're outside in the park and we're taking a walk...sometimes I get a bottle of water or juice and if she's thirsty I give her from my mouth (but she doesn't touch me with her tongue or anything like that...I just,like,spit the water or juice out in a bigger quantity and she loves it) and people are looking at us like OMG "she must be crazy".And my friends crack up.They say that I should watch the people who see me and their faces.It's hilarious!
I love the way she smells next to her ear..and I love biting her cheek and sometimes her lips and her ears...poor thing I don'k know how she tolerates me. But she knows that I love her when I do these kind of (wierd) things.And most of the time I kiss her.
I also like to bite my tomcat from the cheek and kiss him...
Well hope it didn't sound very freaky...but that's me

Kiss Kiss
Nicco

Old 06-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Top Dog

Omigosh... that's hilarious about the transfer of beverage thing in the park!!!!!
Old 06-25-2005, 03:58 PM
Top Dog

Well, I like the way dogs smell, (a doggy oder doesn't bug me one bit) and I also don't mind the way a Ferret smells. lol So my mom, who can smell a stinkbug a mile away, thinks I'm crazy. I also give Rose kisses on the nose, and I'll let Casey crawl up my pants leg if her claws don't hurt a lot.
Old 06-25-2005, 06:49 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

my dogs better smell like my creme rinse or it is time for a bath..i do like to walk behind them,,,,they can't stand it and will begin to walk in circles or will end up standing in the corner of the room with me standing behind them wondering how they got there.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,