Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 01-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Top Dog

Default Man *beep* Into Dog's Head

this is so sick,
there is a clear lack of details about the bit incident itself to...

Quote:
Police: Man Drills Into Dog's Head
PLAINVILLE, Conn. -- A man drilled holes in a pit bull's head as punishment for biting his son, police in Plainville said.

Channel 3 Eyewitness News reporter Hena Daniels reported authorities euthanized the pit bull, named Baby, on Monday.

Man Accused Of Drilling Dog's Head (WARNING: Explicit Pictures)

According to Plainville police, Saverino Cruz, 32, drilled several holes in the dog's head using a power drill after the dog bit Cruz's 8-year-old son earlier in the day. Plainville police said two brothers are being charged in the incident.

"Saverino Cruz left work upon discovering his son had been bit. He went back to the household and, in a fit of rage, grabbed a power drill and drilled the dog that bit this son ... in the head several times," Plainville police Capt. Peter Costanzo said. "He then went to the hospital to see his son."

Police said the chain of events unfolded on Sunday when Cruz's brother, Enrique, the owner of the dog, was watching his nephew, Nick.

Baby somehow got out of a cage in the basement and bit the 8-year-old in the arm. Nick was rushed to an area hospital and was released a short while later.

When officers got to the house, they found another dog -- a 4-month-old puppy, police said. Both dogs were malnourished, unlicensed and not vaccinated, police said.

"The sanitary conditions were terrible in the home and that dog was also taken and placed in the pound," Costanzo said.

Police said Saverino Cruz later told investigators he was very sorry for what he did. He remains in police custody.

The other dog, named Coffee, is up for adoption at Plainville Animal Control.
E-mail news tips to Eyewitness News, or dial: 866-289-0333.
found here
Old 01-14-2008, 07:27 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

People are sick, sick, sick. Gah. How would he like it if someone drilled holes into his head? Good God.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Top Dog

It just amazes me that more dogs (of all breeds) don't bite or even kill more humans. The way many people treat dogs it just blow my mind that they continue to love us. Evil runs strong in humans, I wonder if the first canines would have entered this "relationship" if they only knew.......
Old 01-15-2008, 01:03 PM
<--------Orson

Quote:
"The sanitary conditions were terrible in the home and that dog was also taken and placed in the pound," Costanzo said.
I hope they took the child/chidren out of there too!

What a nut job........if he could do that to an animal, then I doubt VERY highly he should be in charge of children either
Old 01-15-2008, 01:27 PM
Arbitrary and Capricious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amstaffer View Post
It just amazes me that more dogs (of all breeds) don't bite or even kill more humans. The way many people treat dogs it just blow my mind that they continue to love us. Evil runs strong in humans, I wonder if the first canines would have entered this "relationship" if they only knew.......
A shame they can't sue us for breach of contract . . . I can see the compliant now:

Dog made a contract with Man that Dog would keep Man company, guard his sheep, lead his blind, protect his children, keep him company, track criminals, hunt game, and keep him company. Man in return, agreed that is Dog performed the following tasks, Dog would be allowed to sit at Man's fire, eat his scraps, and would be treated in a humane fashion. Man has repeatedly defaulted on his contract, while Dog has only failed to hold up his half of the bargain under extreme duress. Further, the plaintiff, Dog, argues that in light of the following facts, the original contract was unconscionable, and further, due to extreme differences in relative bargaining power, invalid.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Top Dog

Horrible !!! Poor dog !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/