Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-24-2005, 08:10 PM
Top Dog

Well, my family isn't really critical, but they do think I'm crazy for loving dogs and every other kind of animal alive. lol They also think I'm crazy becaue I love Rotties and Pitties. And then my mom thinks I'm crazy because I like all of the "ugly" animals and that I also like the "dumb" animals (she would swear on her life that Boxers are as dumb as a box of rocks...they are NOT, but she won't listen. lol).
So ya, to sum it all up, my family thinks I'm crazy. lol When Mom says, "Andrea, why do you like that thing? It is so ugly!" I counter with, "It is what is on the inside that counts." So now she has a firm belief that my husband is going to be ugly, but he will be the sweetest guy ever. lol And I didn't comfort her when I also said I happend to like the "bad" boys that are in the movies and the "bad" breeds of dogs. So then she said, "Great. Your husband is going to be a crook and ugly!" lol That's Mom for ya....lol But I guess I'm just more attracted to the misunderstood people/breeds.
Anyways, that was really off subject....lol
Old 06-24-2005, 09:48 PM
no touchy

Most of my family does think I'm a little kooky, because I'm basically obsessed with animals, mostly dogs. I subscribe to two dog magazines, am on a bunch of dog forums, I am totally obsessed with how my dogs are. Going on vacation, I'm always all worried about them being alright. Abbie doesn't think I'm crazy, though, LOL! She's the only one I can talk to in family about dog training and health and all that, she doesn't get annoyed or bored by it.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 06-25-2005, 12:05 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddylovesdogs
Most of my family does think I'm a little kooky, because I'm basically obsessed with animals, mostly dogs. I subscribe to two dog magazines, am on a bunch of dog forums, I am totally obsessed with how my dogs are. Going on vacation, I'm always all worried about them being alright. Abbie doesn't think I'm crazy, though, LOL! She's the only one I can talk to in family about dog training and health and all that, she doesn't get annoyed or bored by it.
That sounds like me. lol The person I talk to about the dogs is my little brother. He loves dogs too, so he'll actually listen to me. lol But then, I have to listen to my brothers going on and on and on and on about Basketball players and stats, and just about everything else (they could tell you how tall Foster (or anybody really) is, how much he weighs, who he plays for, how long he has been playing, and his shoe size. lol ) so they have to listen to me blab on about dogs. lol
Old 06-25-2005, 06:44 PM
I love my dog Neko

everyone think my dog is way to hyper which he is. but I have to love him.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:10 PM
stirder

whats the family think of Strider, our German Shepherd? my brother and his family, my parents, my friends, aunts, uncles etc all love him. my wifes older brother adores him, as do her aunts, uncles, cousins, friends etc. the only family member who doesnt like him is my mother in law. but then she doesnt like much of anyone or anything.
as for strangers? most common responses when they see him are "ooh, he look like he want to eat somebody!!!", "wow, thats a big dog", "he is so beautiful", or "look at that wolf", "what do you think your doing bringing such a dangerous animal/wolf out in public?"