Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Harley & Abby

Oops, I didn't even notice your reply, I though that was posted by someone else (probably because of the hearts at the bottom). Anyway, I'm really glad that you've worked something out, that's great!
Old 07-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Rusty but Trusty

yeah we sort of worked things out. they closed the window for like a day and then they started leaving it open agian. OH WELL! Back to the drawing board I guess.

Old 07-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Top Dog

lol, anyone watch seinfeld? There was an episode where Elaine couldn't get any sleep because of a barking dog. So she got the dognapper, Newman, to steal the dog and bring it to another home... lol, I love that episode...

Seiously tho, That would suck!!! You must get headaches from all the barking!
Old 07-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Top Dog

When I moved in here, there were a lot of dogs barking all over the 'hood.....guess I've learned to tune them out. It is a pain sometimes.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Puppy Dog

heh, seinfeld? lol
Old 07-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Felurian

Maybe, Julie, you should tape record the dogs barking and let the owners hear what you hear . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Rusty but Trusty

Yeah I saw that episode of seinfeld, it was good. I don't much like the show but that episode was ok. That's a good idea. I have being mean with the people (which I might) because it's not just the dog barking all the time when they are gone. They let the dog run loose through the neighborhood and he's constantly coming over here and attacking Hannah. It's not fair that my dogs should have to put up with him when they are properly contained in their yard and he is not. I have seperate cables for them outside but they aren't out for long periods, maybe a half an hour at a time and it's ALWAYS supervised (due to the neighbor's dog). I'll tape record what he does when they are gone and let them know what is going on...agian.

Old 07-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
Maybe, Julie, you should tape record the dogs barking and let the owners hear what you hear . . .
LOL, that's a killer idea! But then they might tape record JulieFurry's dog barking, lol.

Good Luck with the nightmare!
Old 07-12-2005, 01:50 AM
Kelpiefied

Maybe everytime he gets out take him back to the neighbours and say "excuse me, your dog got out AGAIN"
Old 07-12-2005, 02:40 AM
Rusty but Trusty

I can't touch the dog because he'll bite me as well. Anyway, the second he sees me coming for him he'll take back off and head for somewhere else. They know he gets out because they let him outside and don't watch him and just let him do whatever. Not only is that endangering other dogs but it's endangering him as well.