Pics of Brody in his Fido Fleece

goldiefur

The high temp in my area today was 40 with a wind chill of 32. That is probably not so cold to most of you but for Louisiana that is COLD! The dogs loved it!

MORE

Elleoz

It's freezing here too, but Max hates all the sweaters and coats. He might have to just get over it though. It is around 20 right now. BBrrrrrr!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
He's very cute! Purple suits him well... ;)

And yes, I'd kil for 30-40 degree weather right now. Even with the sun out, yesterday's high was 1. Yes, that's right - 1 friggin' degree.

*Amy*

Aw, Brody looks so cute and comfy in his Fido Fleece! It's pretty cold here, too (atleast for Florida). The high for today is 50 degrees F, but last night it got down to 28 degrees! Eeek!

goldiefur

goldiefur,
Does your dog feel comfortable wearing this "suit"?
He loves it!:) He has a thyroid problem and he basically has no undercoat and he is always cold and shivering. I would not put this on him otherwise. If he had his full thick coat of fur it would not be necessary here in Louisiana. The other dog in the pics has a very thick coat of fur and the cold does not phase him. There is no way Baxter would let me put a sweater on him.:lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.