Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-02-2008, 05:30 PM
<--------Orson

Quote:
Originally Posted by showpug View Post
Why do people use their dogs as their egos these days? I don't get it! Who would even think to say something so rude and why was it even necessary?
I totally agree with this SP.........it seems like some people DO use dogs as a boost for their own egos these days, sort of like what name brand you wore in high school, or what car you drive

Pixie, we can ALL tell you that Maggie is adorable (and she is) but what matters is what YOU see when you look at her..........I bet you see love and adoration right along with that adorable little face

So that rude lady can take a flying leap!
Old 01-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Top Dog

I was a " Golden snob " !!! You know something ? Ollie gets as many nice compliments as my purebreds did !! I always have windows in the car open enough for him to smile at other cars . From the rear window he gets a toot and a wave , from the sides he gets hi pup ! I love dog lovers !!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 01-02-2008, 06:48 PM
BRTLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieSticksandTricks View Post
So we were talking and she goes "No offense but your Cocker doesent have the cutest face like most" . I could have slapped the woman!!! So I just said I thought my girl was not only adorable but beautiful. And she just kind of snorted all superior like . So instead of causing a big scene I walked away with my "ugly dog".

I swear if I had a nickel for everytime someone called Maggie ugly or badly bred I would...have a whole lot of nickels. People just irk me.

You are better then I am because I would have slapped her. I am not sure how many people have called my Krosha ugly and we have only had her a couple of weeks. I think she is beautiful and it is beyond rude for someone to say such ignorant things.
It makes no difference what someone else thinks; only matters what you think.
Too me all animals are beautiful! They are the most forgiving, loving creatures on earth. They are much better then humans!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Let it be

Calling other people's dogs ugly is not right. It's not like I come up to people and say "You know, your face isn't as cute as most people of our race". That'd be asking for a butt kicking.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:52 PM
not so newby

WOW what a grade A b!tch. I would've said no offence but you don't have the cutest face of women your age either...
Old 01-02-2008, 08:09 PM
<--------Orson

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazbot View Post
WOW what a grade A b!tch. I would've said no offence but you don't have the cutest face of women your age either...

KA BOOOOOOOOOOM!! Out of all the comments so far, I think this may be my favorite one!!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:23 PM
swimming upstream

I can't believe someone would actually say that! I have to say that I have always looked at Maggie and thought--what a pretty and unique looking dog! So I agree with Jess, we need more pictures!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Erm, I may be in the minority here at least, but there are quite a few dogs I find physically unappealing.

But I would NEVER tell someone their dog is ugly! That is just plain rude! If I think something negative I just keep it to myself. They like their dog, they think it is cute and that's all that matters. Plus, for the most part, if they have a good personality that trumps looks any day!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Top Dog

Your dog is adorable, don't let anybody tell you she is ugly!

Off topic: Babyblue, could it be that someone besides me likes Wolf's Rain!?
Old 01-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklepaige View Post
Off topic: Babyblue, could it be that someone besides me likes Wolf's Rain!?
Yes! LOL

Actually, I know at least one other person (but I'm sure there's one more person too) who likes wolf's rain! In fact, they named their dog after a character in that anime! haha!

Their dog is a great dane named Cheza, can't remember the username right now. :/ Then Cheetah has a dog named Shippo, if you know the anime with Shippo the fox kid thing person in it? Inuyasha. lol