Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-13-2012, 09:02 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

intermission... Belle says HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

The preschool where I work during free play. Hannah was the "baby taking a nap" lol

Crazy Hat day at co op

LOL he'll kill me for this. Hannah gave daddy a makeover. Rings, barrettes... beautiful

this morning we went to a local parade. it was quite chilly. Only 31 degrees F when we arrived

The parade just appeared over the hill and somone was very excited

the parade was two hours long lol but she looked like this the whole time

Hannah called this the George washington band lol

So excited that she got her very own "United States of America Flag" (as she calls it)

This is why I love small town America. the Army, Navy and Marines came through and everyone clapped and cheered and shouted many thank yous to these veterans

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Last edited by sparks19; 10-13-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:15 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Hannah loved the "girls with the flags and sparkly shirts" lol

More "Characters" lol a local team mascot but Hannah isn't picky. he stopped and gave her a hug and danced with her lol

Another "George Washington band" lol

Another Character... seriously she got so much attention from everyone during this parade she should have just been in it lol. Everyone kept pointing her out. One lady from a cancer survivor group pointed her out to one of her "co paraders" and was like... look at how CUTE she is... you have to give her a bracelet LOL. This photo is the cow from the local MOOVE in storage facility

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney