The "Hannah Pictures" Thread

nancy2394

wow, she's got beautiful scalp veins! Sorry... can't help it, I always notice veins. And it's always the ones that have beautiful veins that never need to be stuck where as the ones that need it badly.. have those terrible spidery ones you can hardly ever get in to...lol.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
wow, she's got beautiful scalp veins! Sorry... can't help it, I always notice veins. And it's always the ones that have beautiful veins that never need to be stuck where as the ones that need it badly.. have those terrible spidery ones you can hardly ever get in to...lol.
lol well... thank you... I suppose she does hehe. :D

She still has a bit of that rash... although now I am starting to suspect excema... the cradle cap is definitely cradle cap but the stuff behind her knees and in the creases of her ankles I think might be excema... I know her one knee is really making her itchy. She tries to scratch at it. I got this natural care excema lotion to see if that will help soothe the itch until she goes to the Dr again.

nancy2394

lol well... thank you... I suppose she does hehe. :D

She still has a bit of that rash... although now I am starting to suspect excema... the cradle cap is definitely cradle cap but the stuff behind her knees and in the creases of her ankles I think might be excema... I know her one knee is really making her itchy. She tries to scratch at it. I got this natural care excema lotion to see if that will help soothe the itch until she goes to the Dr again.
well, there are lots of creams and lotions out there that treat that kind of stuff... it's a matter of finding out which works best for her. I'd have her seen by a dermatologist since they are the ones that specialize in skin problems. They would be most knowledgeable on what works and doesn't work.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
well, there are lots of creams and lotions out there that treat that kind of stuff... it's a matter of finding out which works best for her. I'd have her seen by a dermatologist since they are the ones that specialize in skin problems. They would be most knowledgeable on what works and doesn't work.
Yeah we will probably do that. I just started with this cream yesterday so I will see how it goes. But I have to keep applying these creams many times a day because she gets pretty red and itchy. I want to try to find something that will give her relief for a longer period of time.

S

Squishy22

That outfit is so adorable. I love bright colors on babies.

And, wow, looks like she is really enjoying pulling your hair!! Haha.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
That outfit is so adorable. I love bright colors on babies.

And, wow, looks like she is really enjoying pulling your hair!! Haha.
She thinks its funny pulling my hair lol... I don't. She also finds it absolutely HILARIOUS when I smell her diaper to check for poops lol.

I love bright colors on them too... but they are hard to find. A lot of baby stuff is in pastels. I really have to look to find the brighter colors. But this outfit was a gift :D

S

Squishy22

She thinks its funny pulling my hair lol... I don't. She also finds it absolutely HILARIOUS when I smell her diaper to check for poops lol.

I love bright colors on them too... but they are hard to find. A lot of baby stuff is in pastels. I really have to look to find the brighter colors. But this outfit was a gift :D
Thats too funny.

I have the same problem with finding bright colored baby clothes. It annoys the hell outta me. ALL pastells!!! Ugh.

S

Squishy22

That girl has some lively expressions! Just adorable.

I was going to ask if you have tried solids yet. Have you tried baby rice or oatmeal? Looks like she is quite interested in your food, lol. Before you know it she will be stealing food off your plate! haha.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
That girl has some lively expressions! Just adorable.

I was going to ask if you have tried solids yet. Have you tried baby rice or oatmeal? Looks like she is quite interested in your food, lol. Before you know it she will be stealing food off your plate! haha.
LOL I know... she makes the funniest faces. My mom always cracks up at the pictures. She says she can't believe that I get such good shots but I tell her it's all Hannah... my camera has a short delay before it snaps the pictures so what I get is what I get lol I have no control over it haha I'm just very lucky I guess.

Hannah is going to try rice cereals for the first time today :D Should be interesting lol. I am going to wait until Brian gets home from work so one of us can feed her and one can take pictures and video tape it lol. Since she has recently become interested in my food I thought it might be a good time to experiment. The Dr said to wait until at least 5-6 months and she is 5 months and 1 week. I think she's ready lol.

S

Squishy22

LOL I know... she makes the funniest faces. My mom always cracks up at the pictures. She says she can't believe that I get such good shots but I tell her it's all Hannah... my camera has a short delay before it snaps the pictures so what I get is what I get lol I have no control over it haha I'm just very lucky I guess.

Hannah is going to try rice cereals for the first time today :D Should be interesting lol. I am going to wait until Brian gets home from work so one of us can feed her and one can take pictures and video tape it lol. Since she has recently become interested in my food I thought it might be a good time to experiment. The Dr said to wait until at least 5-6 months and she is 5 months and 1 week. I think she's ready lol.
Well, she must have gotten your "outgoing" genes, lol. Madison got my "shy" genes, I think. lol.

Yeah, I was told that some babies are ready after they double their birth weight and have good control of head movement or 4 months old (which ever comes first). So I had my own baby food experiment with Madison. She gobbled it down like shes been doing it for years. Got a little tummy ache, so we are waiting at least another month. No rush, but I figured she would enjoy eating foods other than my milk. lol.

I'm sure Hannah will be ready, even if it takes a few tries to get her used to it. Some babies just like their formula or milk much better than solids!

Members online

No members online now.