Bored and wanted to post pictures :)

I was bored, waiting for my boyfriend to get home from work, and I figured I haven't loaded up any of the new pictures onto the computer, so I did and here are a few of the puppy!!!

This is Zander sitting on top of my other dog Rosco's box

I bought a pack of different toys from BJ's...it had a kong, a tennis ball material bone, a tug toy, and this bungee squeaky at both ends monkey, which is his absolute favorite toy...too bad he broke one squeaker!!

Yummy!

This is the face you get when he did something he's not supposed to do...the "I didn't do it!" face

Looking super cute in his blue bandana!

Zander and my kitty Lucas on top of Rosco's box

This was from a while ago, there's my three boys! Rosco, Lucas, and Zander

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
how could a pup like that b e guilty of anything...what a sweetie.Love your pics :)

smkie said:
how could a pup like that b e guilty of anything...what a sweetie.Love your pics :)
Ahh...he could be guilty of quite a few things LOL. In all honesty, he has been a fantastic puppy, and has been a true joy having him. Today, was his first day of having free range of the house while my boyfriend and I were at work, he was out from 9am-2pm, until I came home on my lunch break and from 2:30-4:45 and he did a SUPER job *knock on wood* Thank you for your kind reply :)

He is growwing into quite the dog aint he. I like the pic of all3 I couldnt get that with these 3, Roscoe is a cool looking dog too.

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
IcePrincesss17 said:
No, neither...he's a rott/akita/chow :)
That's quite an unusual mix of breeds! He's really gorgeous and just look at that face! Aww! :D I like the look of your other dog too, and your cat looks so sweet!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awwww, cute pics!! :D Gus has the exact same face! it's the "It was like it when I got here face!!" :D

Swiftwind said:
That's quite an unusual mix of breeds!QUOTE]

Yes, it def. is an unusual mix. Here's the story on him....my boyfriend's uncle had Lobo (Zander's daddy), and he was an akita/chow x, Uncle Ralph passed away a year ago, so my boyfriend's brother took in Lobo. Zander and his litter mates were an accident with a rott from down the street(mama), if you want to get technical, he's pretty much from a backyard breeder, but, the puppies were born, they all went out to members of my boyfriend's family. About two months ago, Lobo passed away. He somehow got a scratch over his eye and had to be taken to the vet, the scratch was nothing, but he became stressed out, and his stomach hardened, and he had to be put to sleep. Lobo lived a long wonderful life, he was 13 years old when he passed. So now, all of his puppies and his bloodline are still within the family. I don't agree with backyard breeders, and I'm sure that no health check and screening process were done on either Lobo or Holly before they bred, but it happened and I got a beautiful puppy out of it. Aside from a spurt of panosteitis, Zander is happy and healthy, and I hope that he lives out a long wonderful life with my boyfriend and myself. Although the way he was created was irresponsible, I consider myself a very responsible owner. So there's the explanation of the crazy mix of breeds :)

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
IcePrincesss17 said:
Although the way he was created was irresponsible, I consider myself a very responsible owner. So there's the explanation of the crazy mix of breeds :)
I think it's really nice of you to adopt him, and I'm sure you're a great owner to your pets. That's quite an interesting story though, but I'm sorry to hear about Lobo! :(

Members online

No members online now.