Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-23-2007, 12:17 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
I'd try my best not to leave my garden gate open too, but accidents happen... I'm not perfect, neither are you. Plus i mean that hypothetically, some less-than-perfect owners may leave the gate open, not that thats a fault of their character, it could easily happen- it has nothing to do with being a responsibe dog owner.
While I agree that accidents happen and people are less than perfect, I can't afford to be irresponsible. My gate is ALWAYS closed and latched, ALWAYS. I know my dogs and having a guard dog, who I doubt would venture out of the yard, but I don't know for sure and who I know would not appreciate strange beings in her yard, I must keep my fence secured. It's not something that I can be frivolous about and it has everything to do with my being a responsible owner. It's one of the many things I must do in order to be responsible.

Old 12-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi, I'm Melissa!

Fair enough, you make valuable points and i respect your opinion, so let's not argue anymore, i don't mean to be well nasty- sorry. truce?