Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-14-2007, 08:57 PM
feel the magic

Default you know how it goes

More Ella and more collars.

Honestly, I didn't realize it before taking the pics because I thought I wiped it off, but apparently she has a line of drool that is dried across her nose.
YAY. She drools on herself when we take walks. I don't know why. Crazy, drooling, ball-obsessed, dog aggressive PUNK.

Anyway, here's her modeling her new wardrobe for you all

The string hanging out of her mouth is NOT from the collar, it's gotta be from somewhere in my sewing/leash room. She's crazy. Thread spaghetti. YUM.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:58 PM
feel the magic

This is my sweetface Ella. This was taken right before she tackled me for her squeaky fish.
Don't be fooled by that sweetface. Behind it lies a squeaky fish killer.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:59 PM
feel the magic

In these shots, well, now, this was the last collar I put on her for her "photo shoot" and she was getting impatient. I had her squeaky fish and she was obsessing and shaking. You can see the beginning of her lip curling on the left as she gets ready to "ROOF!" at me.

And here, here she's actively barking at me thinking she's telling me how it's going to be. She looks hilarious because she looks like she doesn't have any teeth.

"Hey, Ella, you got ring around the snout via dried drool, ya barky bitch."

All collars made by www.collarmania.com
Old 12-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Puddle Duck

Oh wow. Shes a beautiful girl! Why such thick collars? They look great on her though

If I had words to make a day for you,
I'd sing a morning golden & true
I would make this day last for all time
then fill the night deep with moonshine
Old 12-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Top Dog

Why so many?

Old 12-15-2007, 12:44 AM
Who woulda thought <3

Oh those are great I love 'em... I cant wait to get my collar collection started
Old 12-15-2007, 12:47 AM
Puddle Duck

I honestly don't see the need to have so many collars... The dog cannot even tell its and expensive collar that makes him/her look good. What happened to the good ol' days when you tied a rope around the dogs neck? LOL! Anyways, your dog should be on "Americas next top model." because shes twenty times prettier then they are, and obviously has the poise to be the next top :P (LOL!!!!)

If I had words to make a day for you,
I'd sing a morning golden & true
I would make this day last for all time
then fill the night deep with moonshine
Old 12-15-2007, 12:54 AM
Top Dog

I just cant afford a collar "collection". I dont see a need for more than one collar at a time for our situation. I like to put clothes on my dog though, so I cant talk.

Old 12-15-2007, 03:17 AM
Let it be

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyoftheValley View Post
I honestly don't see the need to have so many collars... The dog cannot even tell its and expensive collar that makes him/her look good. What happened to the good ol' days when you tied a rope around the dogs neck? LOL! Anyways, your dog should be on "Americas next top model." because shes twenty times prettier then they are, and obviously has the poise to be the next top :P (LOL!!!!)
My male dogs ate 12 collars in the first 2 months I had them. Now they each have one collar that only gets put on when we leave the house. Half the time I forget to put on their collars when we go out so it is just a rope tied around her neck.

Miley has a collar and a harness. She is still learning come so she wears hers all the time around the house incase someone I live with walks out the door and doesn't notice she has scooted out the door (she's the queen at that). The boys have an excellent recall so I don't worry when we are at home.

Ella looks beautiful. If I had short haired dogs I'd probably have fancier collars. You can't see their collarswhen they wear them so it is slightly pointless for me to get them anything too nice.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:25 AM
Top Dog

They have collars 'cause they like them, they collect them like you'd collect anything else. They are not pretty for the dog they are for the owner and there is nothing wrong with that (sort of like dressing the dog up but with a collar) so be nice to our collar addicts Anyone remember who here has the most? Anyway I LOVE the first collar and Ella is beautiful as always. You take pictures of black dogs so well, I could never take a good Picture of Max unless he was outside.

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!