Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Top Dog

awww zoom i feel for ya, the other day i had to "brave the blistering cold to go pick up my son from school, and of course the pups went with, but, i put on extra clothes i swear by the time i was done i looked like a freaking eskimo LMAO, but, i was warm and cozy.. of course Cinnin had to do her " look momma, a snow bath" 15 times between home and school... LMAO, thunder, on the other hand seemed to be just fine, he walked right at my hip and stayed that way the whole time...

as for outdoor pottie , i open the back door, and shut it real quick, and then when they are done, they scratch at the door to be let in.... sorry, but after last months gas bill ( well over 150 bucks) the back door gets opened and shut REALLYYYYYY quick!

Old 12-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Puppy Dog

I was complaining about this the other day. Fergus doesn't feel the weather, it's like any other day to him. He was limping the other day, his back paw had an ice ball in there, I got it out and he went on like nothing happened.
Sick days are even better, there I was with a fever in 19 degree weather and he couldn't find exactly the right spot. It's going to be a long winter.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Walks into Mordor

Heehee. I shouldn't laugh, Zoom. But that's just funny.

The Horsemen *hate* the cold. All they want to do is curl up on the couch and go to sleep. They look at me like I'm crazy whenever I say "Let's go outside!"
Old 12-11-2007, 05:13 PM
I love Dobe kisses!

Oh yes, I LOVE the rain/ice/snow/sleet that has now covered our sidewalk, to which now Leo will not go out in the yard to pee/poop, and does it on the sidewalk!! AWWW! GRRRR! EWWW!!
Old 12-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Top Dog

Yuck! I'm glad Meg is just as wussy about the weather as me. Every morning, she does her weather check, where I open up the door onto the porch. She'll just stick her head out and see what's happening. Anything below about 50 degrees, and she quickly pulls her head back in and will then hold it until at least noon or so (or whenever I drag her out to go to work).

With this cold snap, she's stopped even sticking her head out. Instead, as soon as I start opening the door, she runs behind the couch and just peeks out until I close the door. Brrr! My little southern belle....

Old 12-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Original Twin

Django is okay with the snow ( though it was funny to watch him run around on the half inch of frozen rain crust this morning.) but he HATES the rain. I have to drag him out the back door. He will then hop onto the little wooden ledge/seat thing we have on the deck up against the house, so I have to drag him off that. Seeing a pattern yet? I then have to drag him from one level of the deck to the other and THEN have to drag him kicking and screaming and sulking, to the yard. He cannot stand to get his dainty little feets wet.