Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 06-19-2005, 04:41 PM
Top Dog

And no charges have been filed!
Old 06-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Big Mutts

There's no way that kid and the dogs played together and all or they wouldn't of done that to him. Poor kid, poor dogs, the woman def should be spayed and never own another dog. Makes ya wonder how often she locked the kid in the basement.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Top Dog

The dogs were intact because once again, she probably wanted them to breed for the sake of money. People like this don't care. They don't care about their dogs, and they sure don't care about their children. This woman murdered her son and her two dogs by her horrible actions and lack of responsibility to all those involved. She should not have contacted the newspaper or chronicle to defend herself, because her words made it worse. I hate the thought of breeds bans, but come on pit bull breeders....if you let your breed fall into the hands of these horrible people then I see the future outcome inevitable. Do you ever feel like some breeds are just magnents for stupidity? Poor dogs....better yet, shame on the breeders who wont protect their breed by letting them fall into such horrible hands!!!!
Old 06-20-2005, 02:00 PM
Happy

Well, she didn't murder both dogs, as I believe I read somewhere that she's keeping the female. What a stupid woman. Though I think it's bizarre for any dog to kill a human, and I'm glad the dog was put down.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Big Mutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by casablanca1
Well, she didn't murder both dogs, as I believe I read somewhere that she's keeping the female. What a stupid woman. Though I think it's bizarre for any dog to kill a human, and I'm glad the dog was put down.
It said the police killed the female
Old 06-20-2005, 11:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
Probably not enough forks in the family tree . . .
lol, that's messed up!!! I have learned that there are many idiots in this world that do not know how to take care of dog... or any pet in that manner. For example, my friend owns a couple of rats. Whenever he holds them, he is very cautious, but when his brother holds him, he grips the rat like a baseball!!! And the saddest thing is my friend is 12, and his brother is 14!!! His brother is an IDIOT, and I am not exagerating. He is like right above mental retardness, I swear to god. Kyle (my friend), and I don't trust him with any of our pets. Just a couple weeks ago he was scaring Cadet Bob (Kyle's turtle).
Old 06-20-2005, 11:59 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by gapeach
It said the police killed the female
Yeah, and she put down the male
Old 06-24-2005, 08:21 AM
Happy

The cops shot the female, and animal control is holding the male. And now the woman is facing charges, as apparently there's some suspicion that the kid was attacked earlier in the day. What a choice - either the woman's nuts enough to lock her kid in a basement as pit bulls circle outside, or she's evil enough to let him die while she runs out to establish an alibi.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:05 AM
BusterLove

I hate that, they ended up shooting one dog and the other will probably be put down, because of some stupid bloody woman!
Really, god i hate that

Old 06-26-2005, 09:57 AM
no touchy

I saw a report here on the Internet about this yesterday...they say she could face up to ten years in prison....and boy does she deserve it, stupid idiot. She's giving pits an even worse reputation and she murdered her child.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.