Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Squishy face

Do you know of this dog through a friend or something? Ask them if they know the address. If you have a first and last name or phone number, try googling it.

ACooper, you should turn your neighbor in too. I wouldn't care about being "neighborly" if they treated dogs like that.

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:54 PM
orange iguanas.

People infuriate me.

On Thanksgiving, as my dad, brother, and I were leaving my grandma's house... we heard some really awful noises. And then we realized it was the neighbor's DOG. I swear the noises it was making did not sound like it could even be from this planet. I'm not sure what kind of dog it was... but it was in this little outdoor kennel thing (which didn't make sense... the yard was fenced in, they could have at LEAST given him the space). It was super cold and there was a fresh blanket of snow from the night before... poor guy. My brother walked up to their fence and said he heard another dog barking inside the house, which just made me even more upset that they're deciding to treat just one of their dogs like crap for no reaosn.

Then there are my neighbors. They have a lab and a border collie. Those dogs are ALWAYS outside. And they sit beside the door and howl, and howl, and howl. Doesn't matter what the weather is like... if it's raining, the dogs sleep in the mud. My mom has called them a few times to "remind" them their dogs are outside, and they just respond with "oh we must have forgotten" but they still don't let the dogs in.

Grrr.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Let it be

Having had to keep my boys outside before I moved out I can assure you dogs that are met with the amount of activity, mental stimulation, and eat at the same time every day are almost fully housetrained. My dogs will pee/poop in the house if I do not get up and let them out at a certain time. They also don't eat couches

Why get a dog if it is going to live outside in poor conditions. You can have a happy outside dog if it has proper housing and you do stuff with it but banishing a dog outback is no way for any dog to live. If the dog is being neglected and you can get an address and report them do it. That dog deserves so much more then what he's getting.