Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Top Dog

LOL that is so funny Twilight because when I seen him I kept thinking he looks like Samuel Jackson and even concidered saying that but thought I'd sound rude!!! BUT HE DOES!
Old 06-19-2005, 01:48 PM
Boxer Rescue

LOL i love it, it really makes me laugh when people say he looks like him, deffinately isnt as cool as samuel L Jackson, Joey is a goofy idiot LOL
Old 06-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Felurian

That is SOOOOO funny! Joey does look like Samuel L. Jackson!

My three have such mobile faces it's hard to narrow it down to just a few. Bimmer's most frequent expression carries the weight of being responsible, and ever since Buffy died he has had a shadow of sadness in his eyes. I see him look at the grrrrls with that "they've done it now" expression. When the grrrrls see that expression they both get that "oh #$@*, we've done it now!" look and duck their heads down low. Bimmer is very easy for me to read - he shows every thought on his face.

Kharma has a soulful gaze; Shiva's expression is pure joie d'vivre most of the time. Then there is the hopeful look when I open the refrigerator, lol!

Sometimes I look at them and I can see them plotting something out. When they realize I've seen that look it immediately morphs into the "lalalala . . . I'm not thinking anything . . . just a happy innocent puppy here . . . " Yeah, right . . . Kharma is much better at that than Shiva is. Shiva is fairly unsophisticated compared to Kharma.

When Kharma is herding she has the most intense look of concentration I've ever seen on a face - human or animal.

When Shiva's accomplished something, like the other day when we were shooting another commercial and she had to run through the store and jump up on a high bed next to Charley, she turns around and looks at everyone with a face that says "Did you see that? TAAAA-DAAAA!" Then she looks monstrously pleased with herself.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-19-2005, 03:46 PM
no touchy

They've got too many to list, but...

Most of the time, Colby has a "please?" sort of look on her face, which can quickly turn into the, "Oh, please, please, please, PUH-LEEEEZE, I'm starving!" face.

May is mostly a "Pet me.... What? Pet me.... What? Pet me.... What?" face, she looks so innocent.

Tippy is usually an innocent look too, like, "I'm so innocent, I do no wrong...". She also has a concentrating face, and "I'm starving and I'm cute so feed me" face, plus a "get yer butt outta here, moron" face.

[NOTE - she looks messy in this picture because she had just been out in the rain, normally she's a big poofy fluffball of cuteness LOL]

"How dare thee pass thou Highness's castle without thou Highness's permission! To the dungeons with thee!"
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:01 PM
user not active

Mine's face changes depending on his mood.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Top Dog

Bear's face just radiates goodness. All I can think of when I look at him is kindness and sweetness.
Old 06-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Don't encourage me..

Gus's face is generally smiley! He spends most of his time with a smile on his face, but when you talk to him he stares at you then he looks away as if he is processing the information you have just given him before he acts on it! lol! He's a thinker, you can see that in his eyes.

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 06-19-2005, 10:19 PM
Harley & Abby

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriondw
Mine's face changes depending on his mood.
Same. Though, Harley does do an excellent 'I'm so innocent' face! He uses his eyes a lot to tell us how he's feeling.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36...ey/harley2.jpg

Abby doesn't show her emotions as much through her expressions, but she does do an 'Aren't I adorable' look a lot, especially when she meets new people.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36...y/CIMG1412.jpg
Old 06-20-2005, 02:26 AM
Rusty but Trusty

sorry Shelby has the curious face. She looks like she is always trying to figure something out, like she is curious about everything. It took me awhile to figure out what I thought her facial expression was.