Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-18-2005, 10:11 PM
Top Dog

Default your dogs face

What kind of characteristic does your dog(s) face have? Like is his face innocent? Mischevious? etc?

My puppy's face looks so innocent and in a way mature also. Just looking at his face, you'd never guess he's so mischevious!
And my GSD has a sweet sympathetic/sad looking face because of his eyes. He has those black dots just above his eyes, that I think just makes a dog look sad. He's just adorable though..
Old 06-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Top Dog

Chief always has that "I'm so innocent" face.
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill."

RIP Chief.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Island dweller

Nanook looks like she's always trying to figure you out. Between looking all over. I think she has ADD.

Mikey is so sweet. He's got the cutest face and looks absolutely adoringly at people he likes.

Maverick is just a huge puppy. He cocks his big floppy face to look at you when you talk.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:28 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Mack always has a guilty look on his face. If you leave the room and then come back and look at him you'd think he did something wrong, but it's just the way he looks. Hannah has an intelligent look to her. Everytime you call her name she'll look at you like "well what do you want" like she's waiting for a response from you.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:46 PM
Top Dog

Ever since I've had Chip his face still says.." Am I doing O.k., can I stay, I'm happy are you?,,,,,poor baby ... he does have his relaxed " I love you look " I know he's happy here, but I wonder if he thinks of the 3 kids he was taken away from.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:27 AM
Big German Shepherd

Rocky's got the hyper puppy face that says "play with me!" 90% of the time.

The other 10% he's either pooped out... or lowers his head with his ears back licking his lips frantically and walking slowly--that's when he's done something bad and knows we're angry.

Or when he's chewing a bone and you can see that he's like--I guess concentrated as he does so.

Rocky's a dog of many faces now that I think about it... lol
Old 06-19-2005, 12:54 AM
Playful Husky Pup

lol are you sure your ready for this?

Akara- has a fairly easy going face she is'nt curiouse she seems judgemental in her facial expressions. She is a different one she often amazes me.

Tracker- often has a happy go lucky "what you say" kinda face that would make just anyone melt. but when working he looks so seriouse and regal its breath taking.

Shaker- like Tracker has a mainly happy go lucky face but at other times completely seriouse the face of the old working dogs of the 1800's.

Nera- constantly has a mellow look to her like Akara she seems to be judging you at times and she is just a kinda don't come to me I'll come to you kinda girl.

Buck- has a constantly happy/curiouse look to him always one to cock his head to the side and talk to ya

Harley- always has that "I love you you know that right?" look on his face and in his eyes he is a real sweet boy.

Roxy- She seems to look at this world through held back eyes she has never been one to get to excited and being a stray I think ruined alot of it for her. She does give me a " are you ok?" look often.

Monty- is a constantly happy boy who has a look in his face all his own he is just Monty lol.

Star- always has a "I love EVERYONE and EVERYTHING" look on her face like a the world is wonderful look to her i swear i have never seen this dog have a bad day.

Angel- Like Nera she is constantly seriouse business only kinda girl who prefers dogs over people she like Nera looks at the world through Judging eyes. You can see when she looks at you in her eyes she's trying to figure you out.

Iris- she constantly gives me that look of gratitude you who have adopted or rescued may know she is constantly sweet and not above giving me a doggy smile. i can't wait until I breed her.

Hitch- will give you looks of judgement, love, and annoyence all in once glance lol he is the most unique dog I have ever met a hard worker and i good dog to cuddle up with.

Pheonix- like others is just a constantly happy boy i mean even when on a race when he is so tired he can still look up at me full on doggy smile on his face tail wagging to no end.

Baby- constantly looks at my like "I really really love you!!!!" and thats it thats how she looks at everyone.

Stinker- you can see him hatching his next plan in his head you can see those wheels turning. He likes to cock his head to the side and give you a "duhhhhhhhh" look but you can also see he is amazingly smart.

Noah- is just always a happy boy in his face and is one to cock his head to the side he may be a lead dog but i have always said he has eyes that laugh.

Bright- will look at you with just pure love and affection in her eyes she was put on this earth to be a mum to everyone and she knows it.

Shady- Like Nera and Angel with look at you with a mellow judgemental face that every once in awhile will accidently break away and show pure joy or mischieviouseness.

Rooney- is constantly looking like he has done something wrong and sometimes he has! He's one to come up to me cock his head to the side and have eyes that say " forgive me yet?"

Couger- constantly has a mellow almost regal look on his face he knows he's special but is not above a doggy smile.

Heart- like Rooney constantly looks like he done something wrong lol or he will just give you a look of pure affection.

Sweetie- jsut constantly puts on the happy face and is the clown of the Chin team though she may be the chunkiest.

Rajah- nicknamed My Funny Face he constantly has the most entertaining experessions I can't even explain he is just an individual.

Pakak- he constantly has a look of " I love you but guess what I did! just guess!" on his face a typical puppy.

Zeus- has so many expressions its amazing. When he's thinking real hard usually about doing something naughty he will squint his eyes and wag his tail lightly side to side thats when you know he is plotting something. He always has that usual "I love you face", he has a "i hate you face" which is also the sad dog face when he just lets that face sag and he just looks pitiful. Oh yes and he also has a "I did'nt do it face" lol.

Tundra- my mellow girl is always one to cock her head to the side I think im amusement rather then join in. She just has the face of a mellow content loving dog.

Babe- is a happy faced girlwho has seriousely yet to give me a real and true problem.

Maxis- has a look of a dog still trying to figure me out and what my motives are he still holds fear in his eyes but every once in awhile I will see a glimpse of joy and gives me hope.

Jamies dog Buzz- has a constant Happy yet intellegent look to him he seems to constantly be thinking and you can he he absolutly adores Jamie.

ok theres all my dogs

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 06-19-2005, 01:20 AM
Top Dog

Love4Pits: Wow, that was a long one! You own ALL those dogs? That's amazing, lol. I'd love to have that many dogs one day. Your explanations are great, lol. Now, anybody have any others that Pits hasn't explained yet? Lol.
Old 06-19-2005, 01:39 AM
Playful Husky Pup

lol yup all mine except for Buzz Jamies Akita but Buzz lives here. All my but three pitbulls and Maxis the once stray mutt i am working with and will soon be Jamies second dog are all sled dogs Im a musher/breeder and all that jazz.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 06-19-2005, 02:41 AM
Top Dog

yeah that's alot