Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Old 12-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Top Dog

go out for as long as you can handle If she won't go then back into the crate for ten minutes and then back out you go.

The problem was not that she was out of the crate too long but that's she's not going out enough and may not be being watched well enough. Did your wife see her circle or sniff before she peed? If your wife could not be watching her then yes she should have been in the crate. How often does the pup go out? Mistakes happen just try to be more watchful

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!
Old 12-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Just try me..

HAHA I have a friend who's fiance is always getting peed on. Dogs who have never peed on a human before will pee on him. I wouldn't worry about the whole silly 'pack leader' thing. Even if you want to get hung up on that old myth, you have to remember this is a baby. If a human baby peed on you, would you worry that the tot was peeing on the 'pack leader'?

Are you rewarding her when she pees outside? Not just a 'good girl' but a small treat etc?