Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-22-2007, 11:57 AM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Talking What are your dogs getting for Christmas?

I don't normally enjoy shopping for the holidays, but I get excited to shop for the dogs for Christmas!

This year, so far, they are getting:

Their own feeders.

Their own "grunters".

Some bandana-rama toys.

The other site I usually buy from is down right now, but there is more to come for sure! What are your dogs getting?

Old 11-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Chloe is getting some bully sticks and some other goodies, and I *might* get her one of those grunters.. I think Im going to get her some new food and water bowl and Im not sure what else..
Old 11-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Are you dead yet?

Eve is getting a Paco collar and matching lead, and a nice comfy bed that matches my room's decor (so she'll get off mine - not enough room on a futon for a fat chick and a pair of leggy dogs!)

Dakota is getting a "Coolaroo" bed, some new agility tug toys (these things called "riot stix" are amazing), some pressed rawhide chews, and a new set of bowls with his name on 'em.

Dash is getting a lot of training treats, some interactive toys, and a mobile that casts light on the ceiling (she loves watching lights).

Ripley is getting a slumber ball and two cute little carriers, and some homemade mint cookies - his fave.

Elway and Patches are getting Coolaroo beds for outside.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Chloe is getting a new collar too... forgot about that...
Old 11-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Agility freak!

Zoey is getting toys, lol. Mostly things she can shake, and chase... As well as a new leash for Agility, and MAYBE a t-shirt for her and I that says "Team Zozo" for when we are tiraling.

Morrie - tenis balls. Probably a new leash for agility, and maybe some other sueekys.

Stinker Bell - in my opinion, should get agility training (done by me - of course!) for x-mas, but I have a feeling she will get spoiled and get clothes (my sister is weird) and toys, and treats.

Sasha will get treats, anything food really, she loves food!

And Gyp will get the same as Sasha, they will probably share.

Zoey - Mini Aussie / Psyche - Border Collie / Simi - GSD
Forever Missed Bella - GSD [03-11-07 - 09-17-10]
Going For 'Good Dog!' Blog
Old 11-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Water Junkie

Lizzie's getting a new crate mat. I'm not completely sure what else, I'm hitting some pet stores tomorrow so we'll see what I come out with.

Major's getting a new sweater, collar with matching lead, and some treats.

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 11-22-2007, 12:44 PM
just call me Nilly

a new collar (possibly a collar and leash, but havn't decided yet)

a gingerbred stuffy squeak toy by Planet Dog

some bully sticks

some christmas cookies

But she'll get all this christmas day when she's away from us We can't bring her with us for Christmas becuase we're staying at 3 different places and not everyone is okay with dogs.

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 11-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Bored Now.

Errrrr.... he got three collars and two leashes. That's pretty much all he's getting, LOL. They're really for me, though. I could stick a fraying piece of rope around his neck and use a belt as a leash, and he wouldn't care.

We went to Dollar Tree today and got him SIX stuffies, though!!!!! Only cost us $6, and they are sooo awesome. I just need to do an "operation" on their eyes and they are all his. I think he'll love the teddy bears best, because he can shake them and the legs will go flying. My mom also picked up two cheap stuffies that he's getting, so I'm going to wrap all his stuff and let him open them.

Maybe a couple of bully sticks.. and DEFINITELY a special treat. I'm thinking a couple 'hamburger cupcakes' will make his day. He also may get a doggy playmate for a few days around Christmas, and if he gets that I doubt he'll care much about his gifts.. lol!
Old 11-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Let it be

http://www.collarmania.com/custom_leather_dog_collars

Custom leather dog collars. Not forsure ordered off that site but I like what they have so far so probably.

And Miley is getting a home for Christmas.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:50 PM
<--------Orson

Well since the little sister didn't work out, Kevin said he is making Orson a custom doggie bed! (of course pictures WILL follow!) And some toys & hopefully a Pittsburgh Steelers collar/leash set!

Phoebe doesn't "do" toys, so she normally gets a new leash/collar and tastey treats to munch.