Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Just try me..

what a wonderful group of really healthy looking dogs! (makes me wonder if we look as good as our dogs...hehehe I know mine look much fitter than I)
Old 11-18-2007, 01:36 PM
Are you dead yet?

My emaciated border collie:

Old 11-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Fishies!

Well, that hound is 3000 miles away. Buster drives me crazy since we don't have a fenced area, being tied to me does not lead to good pictures! But, I'll try...
Old 11-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Top Dog

Even with her short coat, I don't usually get random strangers commenting on Meg, because she has so much loose skin I don't think you would ever seem Meg's ribs (At least I hope that's why!). It isn't until people get their hands on her, at which point the comment is usually "Holy cow, she's really tiny" or "Oh my god, her muscles are like rocks!", depending on which part of her they are touching. This photo is from this summer. She actually dropped almost another pound, so I've upped her food a tiny bit. She's had a very active autumn!

Old 11-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Top Dog

Seriously, none of these dogs look underweight in the slightest to me! Everyone looks athletic and fit...how dogs should look!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 03:07 PM
overdogged

luce is the one i get comments on, even though she's not as skinny as harvey is.

and Hambone, flyball hopeful
Save the pit bull, Save the world
Are you Unruly?
Old 11-18-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm PAWMAZING!

just thought I would let you know... im officially done saying that Maya is to skinny. You all have my permission to slap me if I say it again. Sizzle said she looks to be a healthy weight and that I should stop worrying about it.

Did you know that it is a sin, Immorality lies within- September

I am a "Female Dog"
Old 11-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Bored Now.

My emaciated little furry.....

And I'd just like to say how sad I think it is that I have to go back to AUGUST in my photobucket album to get a decent picture of Middie.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:22 PM
<--------Orson

My emaciated dober, LOL.......yes, I have had folks express concern that he is too thin as well

Poor little thin Phoebe...........she is about 1 month from 8 years old in this picture!

And I wanted to add this one of my oldest girl with Orson.........two anorexics apparently!

The school nurse has pulled her in SEVERAL times trying to make her "talk" and saying that she is "afraid" that she is anorexic! I am sorry that she is smaller than most girls at her highschool..........but ANOREXIC?? REALLY??

That girl eats more than her 18 year old brother, stays active, and is VERY healthy!!
Old 11-18-2007, 05:09 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
And I wanted to add this one of my oldest girl with Orson.........two anorexics apparently!

The school nurse has pulled her in SEVERAL times trying to make her "talk" and saying that she is "afraid" that she is anorexic! I am sorry that she is smaller than most girls at her highschool..........but ANOREXIC?? REALLY??

That girl eats more than her 18 year old brother, stays active, and is VERY healthy!!
You need to talk with the school nurse about that... that is NOT appropriate at all, not to mention the fact that anyone with eyes in their heads can tell she's not anorexic. Yeesh. I've had that trouble as well, and I'm quite a bit bigger than her!