Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-16-2005, 12:23 PM
Top Dog

Default Boris keeps getting me stuck in the bathroom

In the series of funny/annoying things that dogs do, Boris has a good one.

He loves being with me when I am in the house. If he's napping in the room and I get up to go to the bathroom, he will follow me, and lie down just behind the door... Today I was able to open the door two inches before it got stuck because he was sleeping behind it

Anyone else has stories of funny things your dogs do?
Old 06-16-2005, 12:29 PM
Felurian

I've had to change the bed twice in three days.

The first change came about as a result of little miss Kharma laying in a mud puddle on her nightly jaunt (she and Bimmer were out hunting). She took advantage of the confusion that came about when Charley and I smelled waves of Eau d' Polecat around 11:00 p.m. and called the dogs in for the night. Shiva, of course, had stuck her big head into some of it, so while I was dealing with that problem, Kharma, not wanting to get whisked out to the laundry room to dry off, snuck into the bedroom and climbed up on the bed . . .

Last night one of the grrrrls got creative. I found a large wet spot - on my side, of course. It was kind of yellow, so I carefully sniffed at it . . . not pee, but something pungent, vinegary, with some sweetish undertones. I turned back the rumpled comforter and found an empty bottle of Girard's Champagne salad dressing, the lid neatly unscrewed and laying in the covers.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Top Dog

Lol!

I can't leave the bedroom open when nobody's in it. Yesterday I was on the phone in the opposite room, and I saw Boris getting out of the room dragging the sheet in his mouth...