Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Lord Cynical

Doberman - HECK yes!!!
Corgi - see above...

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 11-14-2007, 05:16 PM
Let it be

Sheltie - In a heartbeat. I love how vocal they can be. I love their personalities. I love everything about them.

Border Collies - Yes but I would never be interested in adding another one to the family any time soon. E'nuff BC WOOOHOOO over here.

Shih Tzu/Poodle/Matlese/FROOFROO DOG - Actually, I think I could say yes. I adore how much of a lap dog Miley is. Just so chill. I would never really want to own just a FROOFROO dog though. I like large dogs.

Doberman - Judging on how Caleb was I'd have to say no but I'd have to know more of the breed to judge them something proper.

Springer Spaniel - Princess and Buster were... uhm... no. Not my type of dog though they were wonderful.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Puppy Dog

Toller/BC - Nopes!
GSD - Nopes!
Husky - Sure
Foxhound - Absolutely, no doubt about it!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 05:29 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Fila: I'm sure we will always have at least one.

A Buddy: if the right one came along, absolutely.

A Banzai: I will always have an aussie mix (from a rescue of course). Banzai is just.. he's such a GOOD dog.

As for the 20 lb and unders we had growing up: No, no and NO!

Old 11-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Top Dog

JRT - yes, i'd get another definately. not anytime soon though, and i'd be really worried about DA issues. i'd probably adopt an older one or go from a breeder with dog social dogs...

American Eskimo - probably not. Cody was an amazing, amazing, AMAZING dog. but i've never met another eskie like him.

Wheaten - he's my moms, but after living with him. DEF. not. Soooo not the dog for me.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 11-14-2007, 05:40 PM
overdogged

APBT - yes.

miniature poodle - again, yes, but i don't know that i'd actively seek one out. i'd rather have a standard.

cocker spaniel - possibly, but i'd want one from field bred lines. i actually have my eye on a breeder, and have for some time, but i don't think a cocker is going to be what i'm looking for any time soon.
and Hambone, flyball hopeful
Save the pit bull, Save the world
Are you Unruly?
Old 11-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Top Dog

Bedlington Terrier - no. I will never own a dog that requires that much grooming again.

Mountain Cur - I'd never seek one out. Meg is one-in-a-million, and the others I've met aren't very much like her. Quite a few come up north from rescues in the south, though. If the right one came along, I wouldn't say no.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Top Dog

Pit Bull - Yes.

Pomeranian - No, grooming & very fragile.

Cocker Spaniel - No, grooming.

Dalmatian Mix - No.

Akita mix - No, agression.

Lab - No, TOO active, shedding.

Beagle - No.

Shih Tzu - No, grooming.

Dachshund - No, health problems with their back.

Bichon Frise - No, grooming.

Rat Terrier - No, fragile.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Island dweller

I love my two girls, Sakari and Nanook. They were both Shepherd crosses. I love how they were affectionate without being needy, very loyal and protective but not barky and how they were curious and loved to get out and explore. I'd definitely have a Shepherd cross again.

I'd have a newfie again in a heartbeat but especially if we had lots of room and were more settled. And were close to water. Or at least had a truck! lol

I don't think I'd have a bully cross again if I was on my own. Mikey is much more suited to steve. i love him but he's too needy for just me
Old 11-18-2007, 07:56 PM
and Fozzie B!

I have totally fallen in love with Border Collies and Corgis. They go so well together, too. I hope I always have both breeds in my life... even though no dog could replace either of my boys. =)

Australian Shepherd - maybe! If I found an Aussie in rescue or from a breeder who is from the lines that I like (working, and on the smaller side), I would definitely consider one.

Bichon Frise - no. I loved Shushu, but I am not fond of their coats, or the health problems common in the breed.

Chihuahua OR Beagle - oh, god, no.

Rottweiler - yes. They are amazing, devoted, sweet dogs.

German Shepherd - yes. But only if I found the right dog, and most likely from rescue.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie