saw animal cruelty

:( Well I was last week at the pet shop buying tings for my turtles, and meanwhile a mom and her two boy was choosing fishes (a expisies that look like the gupies but whit a short tail) they choose 4, and then, she wanted some seawed, the emploie put the seawead (it was a lot) in the same bag that the fishes, bad idea!! there wasen't espace for the fishes, and the seawed flatened one of the fishes, killing him in the instant and the mom don't even notice!!! , and the emploie din't tell her. He's so mean!!!! and there's no humane sociaty so I can't report him T-T

And last sunday I went to visit my granma, me 3 of my cousings and my sister went to the garden, so whe saw a neighbour tying a chihuahua mix to a tree whit a cord, she tided the end of the rope super above, and the poor dog could't even sit!!, we notice the dog was tided to her chest, what we saw weird, about 20 minutes later a 2 year old kid and his brother (about 13 years) came, the little boy grab the rope and pulled the poor dog!!! raising her from the gound!! she was so scared :( and the kid say!! "ariiba, abajo" (up down) like he was playing whit a piñata. later he pulled her ears hard!!

Now we know why she was tided to her chest!!, it was to prevent the kid from killing her.

Like 30 minutes of tortures the kids go insede they house, and my cousing whent to calm the dog, she raise her hand to pet her, but the dog freak out to see the hand (an obvious sing of fear to humans) , lather she calm when my cousing pet her.

And later people can't undested why the attacks from dogs are more high on kids!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
How aweful. Could you report what's being done to the dog to someone?

mrose_s

BusterLove
oh dear... what about starting one, if these things happen so often you can just see them... maybe you could get together with some people and start one.

mrose_s

BusterLove
lol, right on, i hate that, there was a kid down our street with his cat pulling it around by its arms and stuff, bending them the wrong way, dont know how he didnt break them, but luckily his sister was there keeping half an eye on him so he didnt get the chance...

Puppy

Bernese Mountain Dog!
i dont believe in unnessasery violence either,but next time you see them do it,i hope you put them straight!please call some type of animal welface organisation aswell.

Well some vets here are staring one, but for know they only have permission to confiscate endanger reptiles, is a first step.

The mayor problem is the govement, who don't belive in the pets safetly :(

Sheba

I W A L R
I have two younger sisters, and whenever I take my hamster or cats downstairs, I keep Snickers (my hamster), in his ball.I take Tiggy and Figgy (my cats) downstairs and keep them on my lap for them to pet.I feel soooooo bad for that little dog.It should have been more supervised!Plus,it is really animal abuse!The poor little things!

Members online