Finally.... Goober pics... kitty =)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ok... since I don't have a dog yet I'm going to show off my kitty. Goober is about 5 months old. His unofficial birthday is May 11th. I found him when he was approximately 3 weeks old. I had gotten off work and went to the gas station by my work to fill up. A week prior I had gone camping with Brendan and some friends and there was still so much trash in my car from camping. I decided to pull up next to the small dumpster at the gas station and clean out my car a little. The dumpster was already pretty full and I heard noises in the dumpster. I investigated and found a grocery bag that was tied up with two kittens inside. One kitten was already dead and the other one was hanging on. I am sickened that anyone would do something like that to any animal. Anyways... I took him home without the intent of keeping him. I was just going to nurse him back to health and then find him a new home. He changed my mind in a matter of days and I decided to keep him. He's grown into a handsome boy. He's the most sociable cat I've ever met in my life. Whenever I get home he runs right up to me meowing for attention and wanting me to pick him up. He loves to be carried everywhere... and he LOVES kisses. Meet Goober. There's kind of a lot of pictures so this will take quite a few posts. Bear with me please.

*MORE*

noludoru

Bored Now.
Wow.. boy is he a handsome little guy. I've always wanted an orange kitty.. ah well.. someday, maybe. GREAT pictures, keep going camera happy and nurse that talent along.. you have an eye for him.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
What a beautiful kitty! But I must ask, HOW can you give him a bath without being killed?!?!?

He actually did really well. Didn't meow more than once and that was after he was cleaned up and the tub was draining. It takes two people to give him a bath though. Brendan had to hold him while I scrubbed. Otherwise he just keeps trying to get out of the tub. I'm surprised he didn't try and scratch me at all. He's a really good kitty though. I have friends who hate cats and they've all told me that the only cat they will ever love is Goober. He rides in the car well too and walks with a leash and harnes... he's just amazing and super affectionate.

Members online

No members online now.