Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Ho ho ho off.

Never judge a book by it's cover.

For all you know she sleeps in a shed in the garden.

It's a good thing to keep in mind when on the internet
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 09-27-2007, 05:28 PM
<--------Orson

Ya, Uh huh........shed in the garden That's why she looks so happy on your walks.........she FINALLY got out of the shed for some fresh air! LOL

But you are right, who we deem the best among us can oft be the worst behind closed doors.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Ho ho ho off.

It goes the other way too.

Quote:
I kept asking Clarence why our world seemed to be collapsing and everything seemed so shitty? And he''d say: That''s the way it goes, but don''t forget, it goes-the-other-way too. That''s the way romance is. Usually that''s the way it goes but every once in a while it goes-the-other-way too.''
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 09-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Harumph™©®

Dizzy does have a point. There is nothing worse than feeling awful and having someone marginalize it. The very worst is not even being reminded of other people who are "worse" off,";vthe worst is when somebody you just poured your heart out to says, Well How To you Think I Feel"...and then goes off on their own problems.

It's all kind of like going to a doctor with a pain and having him tell you it doesn't really hurt and to stop being a baby.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:25 PM
Gone to the dawgs

I have nothing to add but (((((HUGS))))
Old 09-27-2007, 08:26 PM
<--------Orson

Thanks Grady

I had a good dinner with the family all at the table minus ONLY one, the oldest with his girlfriend Elbows on the table, too much butter smeared on their bread, chocolate milk with Lasagna.......hahahahaha, but it was a good spirit lifter
Old 09-28-2007, 09:05 AM
SAGE

I've felt that way for most of my life and spent alot of time thinking that life is not meant to be this way.All through school we are taught to go out into the world and make lots of money so we can be somebody.And if we don't we are told we are nobody or worthless to society.We have the wealthiest country and you would think peaple would all be happy and satisfied,but each year there is more depression and mental illness.
I understand why some have left everything they owned and chose to live on the streets with nothing.

The only hope for modern society is to understand that we were born and intended to be on a spiritual journey and that all these "material goods" are nothing but distractions or wedges that prevent us from staying on that path to the natural world.