He got shaved! :p

Invisible

He went to the groomers and we went and learned how they did it and everything so we will be able to do it ourselves. We will probably bring him back one more time and watch again before we try it ourselves. :rolleyes:

Well anyways it went pretty good. The groomer seemed like she new what she was doing and was pretty patient with Chief. She didn't just rush into it and that was good cause he seemed uneasy with a stranger, which I was expecting from his breed. But all in all he was really good! :)
He is looking a lot like a schnauzer now :D Ok so here are the pics:

Face:

luvmydogs

he looks way better. nice and clean, and shiny. very very handsome.,..where did u get him from? and how old is he?

Invisible

His name is chief I got him from a rescue her in Cali. He is a 4 yrs old Giant Schnauzer. I got lucky cause he had just arrived at the rescue and they didn't have anyone lined up for him as of yet. :)

avenlee

Oh how handsome! I love the first couple of weeks after my dogs get a grooming. Which reminds me, I need to make an appointment for Sadie at least. Money has been pretty tight here at the moment.

Good looking dog, Invisible. The groomer did a great job. Looks like hes got a nice line, you may want to fatten him up just a bit, but he's in great shape.

siemens716 said:
Good looking dog, Invisible. The groomer did a great job. Looks like hes got a nice line, you may want to fatten him up just a bit, but he's in great shape.
I was thinking the same thing! Some good grub, affection and exercise and he's going to be a real traffic-stopper! Love that photo of his face - he bes a handsome divil, he does! :D

Invisible

Thanks guys :D
Don't worry he'll get plenty of love and some fattening ;)
I love his beard too! It gets messy and wet when he eats or drinks, but it is so darn cute! The first pic is the only pic that you can see his whole face! :D

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Chief is really gorgeous! :) I bet he's enjoying all the pampering! My dog Harley gets shaved in the summer, but it really doesn't suit him! .. It's more for practicality.

Members online

No members online now.