Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Top Dog

Default Scary, scary dream last night....

it was horrible...and I'm so weirded out by it...

Well, it started out that I was in the car with my roomie, we'll call her N, and other friend, R. I was driving on this insanely curvy road that had no guardrails and was a straight drop off on both sides (i mean, totally not a real road...cause it was like really high up, and there was like a maze of roads like this all kinda stacked above each other)...anyways, I think N's head started blocking my vision of the road, and I guessed the wrong way to turn, and my car fell of the side, but landed on a lower version of the road, but really hard, and basically catapulted N out of the car onto the edge of another weird road...Me and R helplessly watched as she lost her grip and tumbled to her death...and my god my dream was graphic. We saw her like land head first onto another road, and then tumble off from there into like a pit, until we couldn't see her anymore cause we were so high up.

Everyone was so mad at me for killing her, and N kept appearing, but not like a ghost, but like she was actually there, and yelling at me for ending her life so soon...

I was in such shock, and completely devastated, but as much as I wanted to, I couldn't cry...and people started yelling at me for not crying, cause they thought I didn't care.

God, it was so freaking weird...and REAL. There was more, but just weird stuff that would be like insanely long to explain cause I remember some dreams really descriptively.

then i woke up and had to pee...and when i went back to sleep i had another dream...that my spanish boy came to visit me, and my sis picked him up from the airport...and i kept thinking "omg, he looks so different, and is acting so different, I do NOT like this new him"...when I woke up, I realized he looked so different cause he looked exactly like my ex-bf! AHHH!! In reality they look like polar opposites in every way, haha. That was weird!

Thanks Jessie!

Old 09-21-2007, 03:00 PM
I run with scissors

I hate dreams like that. I always wake up with a killer headache when I have those.

"The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of his master." -Ben Hur Lampman

I miss you every day, Charlie. You were my teacher, my playmate, and my best friend. Together, we did what we set out to do, and I am so proud of us for that.