Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 09-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa_W View Post
Call animal control and the nightmare will be over for everybody.
I have not put that idea out like some people think. But I am not gonna give up yet. I am trying to find a way to save this dogs life. I plan on going to the vet myself to get help since my mom has been denied.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:36 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesmommy View Post
Reggin, I apologize for the comment I made about sucking money out of taxpayers. It was uncalled for and I am sorry.

That said, this dog has suffered long enough. Please either convince your mom to call a rescue or shelter and surrender the dog, or if she won't do that, call animal control yourself. Please do something TODAY.
Thanks for standing up and apologizing. I appreciate it. Its ok, I am over it.

I am doing anything and everything I can possibly do. I am trying to find a way to save this dog before giving up and calling animal control. Something will happen one way or another.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm All Ears

How many days has it been since this started and is the dog doing any better at all?
Old 09-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
I have not put that idea out like some people think. But I am not gonna give up yet. I am trying to find a way to save this dogs life. I plan on going to the vet myself to get help since my mom has been denied.
I really hope it works out. Please keep us updated.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaCato View Post
Ok, then I can't help you any longer. My money is the only other help I can contribute. Good Luck with your dog.
It seems like you dont know the whole story. Its not my dog that is ill. Its my mothers dog that I am trying to help. I have gotten plenty of help from this thread. Even though a few of you guys have attacked me and made very hurtful accusations about my personal life, I dont regret making this thread, because its for a dogs benefit who needs care ASAP.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:45 PM
I run with scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
I am doing anything and everything I can possibly do. I am trying to find a way to save this dog before giving up and calling animal control. Something will happen one way or another.
Just keep in mind that the longer it takes to get medical treatment, the less likely that they will be able to save the dog.....not to mention the continued suffering, which is the part that is breaking my heart to think about. Again, please please get something done TODAY.

"The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of his master." -Ben Hur Lampman

I miss you every day, Charlie. You were my teacher, my playmate, and my best friend. Together, we did what we set out to do, and I am so proud of us for that.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
How many days has it been since this started and is the dog doing any better at all?

I was going to do an update on her dog, but then I was attacked and had to defend myself for a minute.

Ok. Her dog doesnt seem to be doing any worse, but I am no vet. I know she has eaten and drank some today. Last night she was full of energy running around the house with her toys and playing tug of war. There is still blood in her urine.

I am not sure exactly how many days it has been since she started peeing blood. I believe its been 2 days, but it could be 3.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesmommy View Post
Just keep in mind that the longer it takes to get medical treatment, the less likely that they will be able to save the dog.....not to mention the continued suffering, which is the part that is breaking my heart to think about. Again, please please get something done TODAY.
My mother is gone with her dog at the moment. I will be off to the vet when they get back. I really really really hope this works!!!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 02:56 PM
I run with scissors

Let us know!

"The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of his master." -Ben Hur Lampman

I miss you every day, Charlie. You were my teacher, my playmate, and my best friend. Together, we did what we set out to do, and I am so proud of us for that.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:56 PM
I'm All Ears

If she's playing and eating and drinking then I definitely wouldn't give up on her yet. I'd just really like to see her taken in as soon as possible. As CM said, the longer it takes the worse it usually gets.