Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Top Dog

You are nuts.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 09-15-2007, 11:49 PM
Twin 2.0

She's gone home THANK GOD. I want a puppy?! Pfft, whatever!

I took her out to go potty after she peed on my carpet...again...as I was looking at her (apparently her "signal" is to bounce off the back of my couch)...this dog is supposed to be housebroken. At that point I opened up my screen door and told her that if she had to ****, at least do it on the deck and not my carpet. So 3 mintues later...that's just what she did. So, took her out AGAIN and took along the rubber bristle broom I borrowed from a neighbor to return. Any previous progress at leash manners had gone out the window by this point. But we made it aaaaalmost to where we needed to go and she decided that she was going to go north by southwesteastvertical; jerked my arm almost out of the socket and the rest of me tripped over her, my own feet and the broom handle and down I went. In front of other people. I was not pleased.

So, highly annoyed and slightly grass-stained, we plodded back home. Where she proceeded to play pinball between my bed and the couch, there's just enough room for one good stride to gain optimum momentum and try to dig to China through Virgo's bed. I finally gave up and put Virgo's crate together, which made her get all sad and start to stress-drool. I wasn't even done putting the wingnuts back in and she was inside with her head on the "threshhold" looking very sad. But boy was she happy when she was told to get out so Mollie could get locked up! Then commenced the barking, growling, whining and assorted other noises I didnt' know a dog could make. I was trying very hard to ignore her. Sawyer on the other hand, had had enough. He went over and stood in front of the crate and I swear was telling her to "Sit down and shut up for Dog's Sake!"

I laughed my ass off. Earlier today he got after her for jumping for a treat out of turn during the group session...he's such the disciplinarian, that one. I don't always let him get away with it, but he's pretty good about stepping in just enough...at the very least, he tends to be more quickly effective. If I could imitate a certain bark he has, I would rule the dog world.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:16 PM
<--------Orson

I am glad you were only annoyed and grass stained Zoom!

Orson has brought me down and I ended up skinned and bloody! (but of course it was on pavement right in front of houses of kids/parents I worked with at the school........NO couldn't do it while we were at the park!)

Good babysitting Sawyer!! hahahahahahahah, perhaps you could hire out his services at your store?? LOL

Quote:
If I could imitate a certain bark he has, I would rule the dog world.
Hehehehe, a DR. Zoomlittle!
Old 09-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Top Dog

Every dog owner needs a Sawyer in the family ......that's how Bubba was ! A laugh a minute keeping others in line !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/