Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Grooming Forum

Old 06-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Top Dog

snipsnip here cutcut there and add a bit of straw thats how we wash and groom in the merry ol' land of oz.....
sry couldnt resist
Old 06-06-2005, 09:46 PM
Top Dog

LOL Lea!
Old 06-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Taco Dog

Barb, it's very easy to break into grooming. You can take an internet correspondence course, which is what I did. It teaches you the basics and then you can go and work your way up at a vet or a grooming salon. Right now, I am training with a professional groomer as she is just "fine-tuning" my skills. I have one or two more training days left and then I will get my own days to groom. Grooming can pull in a LOT of money. You do everything at your own pace. If you can groom 10 dogs a day, you could make around 200-300 beans a day. Even with just 5 dogs, 150 beans a day. That's saying that you charge only 30 beans for each dog. LOL I know the term "beans" sounds funny, but on a groomer's forum I am a member of, that is the term we use. If you or anyone else want any info, just PM me, and I can point you in the right direction! :-)

"A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast." Proverbs 12:10

http://www.petfinder.com